cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

osamacre at its best 40 dead

va under investigation this is typical of osaamacre at its best etimates run as high as 40 vets died  due top it millions will before it fails completeely any libs wanna try me or cower---this is what america is facing unless we give the senate to the gop to stop the dicktater

24 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: osamacer at its best 40 dead

What your GOP senate do when they get in? Further defund the VA?
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: obalmo takes pride in this one

he is the cnc lets just let him take the fall after all he is so proudand us in the gop l;ove his program

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

What did that fool try to say  I rarely read anything he posts but did this time but couldn't read it.  I wish he would at least take a typing lesson before he posts anything    not that that would clear up anything.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

It appears that you cannot use any special characters when you type now.  Had to take out puncuation marks to get it to post.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: you are still yeller

the debate point was the va and osamacare care to try like a man or run from me as always

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re way to run the white flag up again

I LOVE TO  MAKE YOU RUN BUT THEN YOU KNOW BEING A LOSER BETTER THAN MOST lol

Husker-J
Senior Contributor

Did a google search

I searced for 'defunding veterans hospitals' and couldn't find a single story on them having funding cut.   When you said 'farther defund', do you have a link to the GOP ever cutting VA funding?

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: osamacre at its best 40 dead

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:GREAT POST

TYPICAL DEMONRAT