cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Husker-J
Senior Contributor

Re: osamacre at its best 40 dead

No link showed up, all I see is a blank post.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: typical demonrat lie

they are good at it with obalmo and slick willie the best

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

schnurrbart Veteran Advisor
May 8
What did that fool try to say I rarely read anything he posts but did this time but couldn't read it. I wish he would at least take a typing lesson before he posts anything not that that would clear up anything.

He is doing his first lessons in Chinese calligraphy and it shows.
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: way to RUN from a debate

you and surebutt are both  skeerd to debate a post of mine i love it LOL

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re he is showing a demonrat mind

and did a good job totally blank

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Re: Did a google search

Funding defunding what ever!!   Stop and think a little.  We have many vets coming from Nam into the system.  We have agreat amonut of of vets coimng from the bush/cheney wars and obama continuing ther bush/cheney wars.    Vets surviving b/c/o wars  would have died in Nam due to much poorer medical aid system of the time..   The systm is being over loaded by the current level funding and the tea party votes no across the board,   We don't increase spending for these vets but find ways to INCREASE support for our wealth govt farmers.    

I find it odd that these wonderful people "WE' sent to Wash can find some way to support  wealthy farmers with all kinds of guarantees to survuve, but to hell with vets we expected to serve and shutup go away  and make it your own.

.   .

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Since you seem to be a somewhat fan of the oilcan, tell me what osamacre is and what it has to do with the VA.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Maybe they haven't actually voted to "cut" funding but just a couple of weeks ago the senate gop voted along party lines to kill a bill to increase veteran benefits. It required 60 votes to pass and not one single repub voted for it. You can look that up!! They got PO'd because Reid wouldn't let an amendment on sanctions to Iraq into the bill. They should have introduced a sanctions bill by itself instead of trying to back door it. I know that is SOP for the pols but sometimes things are more important that game playing!!
Husker-J
Senior Contributor

If what you say is true, shame on them!

I'm a firm beliver that bills should be as simple, to the point, as they can be, and with the subject at hand.  
I do not like it when either party throws in, or tries to throw in some amendment, that has nothing to do with the original intent of the bill, whether it be to pass something that would not pass the smell test on its own, or to 'poison' an otherwise decent law.  Each idea should be able to stand (or fail) on its own merits.

Husker-J
Senior Contributor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Since you seem to be a somewhat fan of the oilcan, tell me what osamacre is and what it has to do with the VA.

Hey, not that's hitting below the belt!!!
I do not know, all I was wondering was where the GOP 'cut' VA funding.
I guess, one could make the argument, that the 'rationing' that we keep being warned about, with gov't health care, has happened to an extent with the VA, in at least a couple cases.
I really should excuse myself from too much debate on the VA, as I had a loved one, that couldn't get their follow-up visit soon enough, and wound up in an ER, followed by intensive care, followed by a graveyard, due to reaction from the medication.
Not saying the VA was at 'fault', as no one knew there would be a reaction, but it seemed to take a long time for a follow up, when things didn't seem right.