cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: pack of black savages attack couple

No, the resident idiot said "black savages".
Senior Contributor

Well it was a savage attack,  beating on that poor couple.   There may be long lasting effects from the beating to the head area.

And the attackers were black in skin color.

So you have the combination of savage and black thug.

Case closed.

Veteran Advisor

I prefer "stupid teenagers" myself. Your's and the idiot's language just promotes racisim.
Senior Contributor

Re: hey coward surebutt

why not call them savages and they were black got the balls to debate or run

Senior Contributor

"stupid teenagers"  is a fit description for them doing a harmless prank,  like mooning in the car rear window.

Beating a helpless couple,  while shouting racist language as described in the news story,  is indeed savage.    It wasn't "stupid",  it was a deliberate assault which deserves lengthy jail time.

Senior Contributor

Very enjoying to see how you all came put in unison against racism. Only the ignorant blockheads chimed in to add their pathetic justifications.

Mollies attack was designed to get you pigs on alert and it did so for the world to witness. Well done moll.
Senior Contributor

ReGOOBOY YOUR ACTING A FOOL

what was racist ???

Senior Contributor

That's what I was getting at, they were attacked by 'savages', not 'black savages'.

If someone bashes you in the head, and breaks your nose, I really don't think it hurst more or less, dependant on what color the fist was.

Veteran Advisor

It might be but it also applies to this. My point is why use any color referring to them. I can assure you that if it had been a bunch of white teenagers, it would have read "teenagers assualt elderly couple". Constant references to race only increases the racial tension. We need less of it written.
Senior Contributor

Re: ie trayvon martin NUFF SAID

gotcha