cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

paying to breed

the gov saw the report put today that 41% of all babies born are to pasture bred girls but then didnt obamo know that the gov pays them to breed--how else do you get dumocrat voters

8 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Re: paying to breed

This paying to breed has been going on for years.  Obama didn't start it but he sure decided to try to give them a raise with more benefits.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

they should be paying for a neuter and spay program--we have one kid here who has bred 3 teenagers and still at it ---i think a good old castration will cure him and a lot of his buddies if they watch --but again where would dem votes come from

Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

You should see what I see every day.  It would make you sick.  It's the young girls here who start their career of living on government assistance at younger and younger ages.  Don't even need an education to do that.  Just a willing boy to donate the sperm and a promising career is started.

Veteran Advisor

I'm sure you have lots of experience in the "pay to breed" part.  Man, that was TOO easy!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

i know there are people who would pay for my genes if that is what you mean ---thanks ---the post was about welfare whores --i am sure an area you would know about being an obamoite ----now thats the way you do it and thanks for trying to copy my posts --you could use some of my genes too---aint this fun surebutt --and this should lock your starter

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

trust me .i run a large business and am very aware of the dumocrats breeding program they seem to always support the party of givers instead of makers---they are breeding here at 12---the spay and neuter plan is still cheaper

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Are you kidding, bart!? I doubt he's smart enough for that, and if he did, I doubt anything that came from it would be smart enough to breath. Thank, god.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

oh not so great IF youy have the balls ck out my reply to surebutt and then try and top it if you think you are smart--if not i will know you are too dumb to keep up