cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

people ought to just shut up about vaccination

That would be you, Tuck et al.

Since for most there will be a very large human trial already well advanced before their number comes up. While there can be long term effects of reactions to vaccines overall (about 1 in 1 million) virtually all that I'm aware of are the product of fairly immediate events.

If I was more elderly, in a high risk occupation or had a pre-existing condition such as Turdy's mordib obesity induced diabetes, I'd go ahead since the risk/reward is different.

I'll be quite surprised if any reliable information presents in the coming months that would enhance caution, but it is a luxury that lower risk people have.

But if you feel compelled to continue on the path of nihilistic terrorism I probably won't be able to stop you.

10 Replies
henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Re: people ought to just shut up about vaccination

Darn it nox, now Ron will come back with his broken record replies.  He believes in Trump science where you keep repeating a lie long enough, the “low educated “ that Trump loves will start to believe it

r3020
Senior Advisor

Let those who wish to be vaccinated be vaccinated and those who don't not. In other words mind your own business.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Blubberbutts who are inflating healthcare costs are my business.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

And those pore small businesses.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "And those that don't, don't ", that's not how it works, buddy.

As long as there's one case of coronavirus circulating, everybody's still at risk, just like polio, just like measles. There's already enough people who shouldn't get vaccinated for medical reasons, we don't need any shirkers.

There's already new varient cicculating in the UK that's significantly more transmissible. They've locked down London to desperately try to keep it in check until they can get more people vaccinated.

You call yourself a patriot but you're no patriot. Don't be so selfish.  A real patriot would wear a mask, keep his distance, avoid gatherings, and get vaccinated when he can.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Ron the ultimate science denier has no compassion for his fellow man, unless it affects him.  

rawhide
Advisor

I don't know about you guys but Obama inflated my healthcare cost 150%

r3020
Senior Advisor

40% of Chicago health care workers are not patriots. Fredo's brother is not a patriot because he said any Trump vaccine could never be trusted. Little Bobby Kennedy agrees with him. Now what? Patriot Mike Pence and his wife Karen have already been vaccinated to try to undo the damage 40% of Chicago's health care workers and Fredo's brother have caused. Guess they are the real patriots of this country. I have not been offered the vaccine. But my doctor has told me that when it is I should take it. I trust her. She has already had the virus. She said it was more mild than the flue. But she said when offered to her she will get vaccinated so as not to spread it to others. She said health 20-30 year olds need to make up their own minds. She will not recommend the vaccine to them as they have better chance of recovery than the elderly and all vaccines carry a risk. She said tell them the risk of both and let them decide for themselves.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: And you missed the whole point, buddy boy.

nt