Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

pure distractions

14 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: pure distractions

It’s funny you would post that Sammy.   You surely read it differently than I did.

I read it as “The story is without merit.   It’s simply more lies.”

You read it as “It’s proof that NPR won’t report about anything that could go against Biden”

I of course say, I am more accurate in my meaning of what they intended.   Is a “distraction” a real story line, or just another lie hoping to be propagated by the cult?   I stick with my assessment of what you have shown.

The cult loves to turn nothing articles into “See!   SEE!!!!”  articles.  It gets real old.....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

You're really more of a Hyacinth Bucket than a Karen.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

kinda pure distractions

There's some coverage over it. They covered it in September and October, said they wouldn't cover it later in October, and gave it a little more attention in December.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=9S3ZX834NIuGsQWz5qTIBg&q=NPR+Hunter+Biden&oq=NPR+Hunter+B...

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

LOL, that is exactly how I have her pictured in my mind. I also picture her husband as the “Richard” character. 😂

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: You know, resorting to an "ad hominin" in a debate, ....

You know Mulligan, resorting to an "ad hominin" in a debate signals a total failure and gets an F minus grade in  course on rhetoric.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Leftists are good teachers on underhanded tactics. 

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Image may contain: one or more people and sunglasses, text that says 'DEIN CHINA NOT MY PRESIDENT'

r3020
Senior Advisor

Joe Biden will be the weakest president of my life time. The American people know he was selected by the sargent schultz media and the vote counters not the American voters. They will give him zero respect and or support. He is a thief. Has been his whole life. Never had an original thought, all he could ever do is plagiarize the works and words of others. Even stole the wife of his friend. He is a total looser.