cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

put me in charge

after a trip to the er this weekend i think i can fix healthcare

1 create a gov  hospital in each leg district -anyone who wont pay for their healthcare will be sentenced to here

-the rest that will pay will go to private for profit hospitals

2 the worst doctors and nurses will flock to the gov units for a job because everyone knows gov. workers are the least productive.

-3 this will cure the dems desire for free health care it will also eliminate the welfare class of people due to the care level saving the taxpayers billions

-4 it will save the private hospitals billions by getting rid of half their er cases so they can invest in paying their doctors and nurses more and buying the best equipment.

-5 this will help make the working class people healthier and thereby they can pay more taxes by working more hours and years this should make all dumocrats happy.

-6 come on libs and obamoites what is wrong with this change? be careful how you answer that is if you have the spine to debate.

-7 for the childish dumocrats please avoid your playground name calling this is a debate for adults only and I can defend each of my ideas

26 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: There's a big problem with your plan Ollie.

this will require tort reform---if you sue and lose you automatically lose all gov benefits plus att must post bond for the suit amount to be  lost if the case is lost--then we will swap their lifetime gov handouts for the suit if america loses   case closed and cured

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: put me in charge

That's as close to making sense as anything you've ever posted here.

kudos

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: He's certainly exceeded his 7 word quota....

This site has a block feature.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: There's a big problem with your plan Ollie.

What a ratbag.  Your disdain for working class people is disgusting.  You are nothing but a facist pig.  Hand it over to you?  You couldn't run yourself a bath.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re:how childish you are

show them your lack of iq gooboy --that will get em --read my post SLOWER i never said hurt working people---

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: He's certainly exceeded his 7 word quota....

It doesn't work.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: THANKS FOR AGREEING

i see you like the post by not trying to debate one issue--maybe your not a true obamoite