cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Re:how childish you are

I wouldn't minimize the migrane problem. My daugghter has them and we have had her all over the united states trying to find answers. Currently she is doctoring with a paib control doctir and is now able to function almost normally.

TRy gave a brain freese from ice cream for 30 days in a row and that will give an idea how she suffers She has been dealling with them since she was 15 and she is 35 now..

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: here is the same

rn told me 60% of er cases are faking either headaches--- kidney stones ---all these have gov cards--this is obamo care at its best the more reason for 2 hospitals

Senior Contributor

Spoiler

Don`t know much about headaches but If you have ever had kidney stones, it is a pain that you will never forget.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

my luck i have both--- passed 4 stones last weekend---that is why i get mad at the er when i am placed behind  a group welfare fakers just wanting pills ---thankfully here the staff knows how to weed them out ---there are some painful tests if you what i mean

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

There is a product which I think is called Migra-Health, not sure on the exact spelling.  It was developed (discovered?) by natural health people, and is sort of like a vitimin/mineral supplement for people with migranes.  I know 2 people who tried it.  After 30 days, one was all but 'cured' and the other said that it helped some, but the migranes kept coming.  Might be worth a try, though.  A 50% chance of a cure is better than a 100% chance of suffering.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Nebfarmr, attended a local farm sale Wed , got to see the newest  and latest 4 door pickups........funny seen the same ones in frout of FSA  office

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I never said everyone on Medicaid is rich, and gaming the system.  That is you putting words in my mouth.  What I said is that my sister-in-law deals with them on a daily basis, and that there are plenty of cases of people gaming the system, who shouldn't be on Medicaid.  If you think it doesn't happen, you have your head in the sand. 
I picked out one of the worst offenders - Big Red.  She shows up in the ER every month or so, when her money for drugs runs out, complaining of a migraine, hoping to get some sort of narcotic for it.  She drives up in a 2 year old luxury SUV, yakking on her new smartphone, just after the clinics close.  A hospital ER can turn away non-emergency cases to a clinic, but after the clinic closes, they MUST take them.  This woman costs the Hospital a couple thousand dollars a month in wasted time, and what she 'dirties' wandering around, looking for drugs.  (The ER must be totaly sanitized, whatever she touches must be sterilized).  When it comes time to pay, she whips out the Medicaid 'gold card' and has US pay for it all.  Privacy laws prevent the hospital staff from reporting her as a druggie, and as long as she doesn't make a scene, about all they can do is find a way to try to get her to leave.  Once, they had the police remove her when a construction worker with a broken arm got to move ahead of her in the waiting room, when she was waiting for her 'medicine'.  Not everyone is like that, but if we can weed them out, think how much cheaper health care could be.