cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: "5 Planks that Millennials should fight for"

Welcome aboard, Works4dhs.  What says alot is that this "Jesse A Meyers" was insturmental in the Occupy Wall Street movement, it sort of confirms that "Occupy" was always a communist front organization.  The Rolling Stone magazine has always been on the forefront of pushing the progressive envelope, but they are ultimately in business to sell magazines.  Just to use "10 years ago" as a baseline, I doubt that there would have been a market for the "5 Planks" story.

Smart liberals/progressives on here will vehemently agrue that "0bama isn`t a REAL liberal" because he "didn`t stick it to the banksters, raise taxes, close Gitmo, end the drone program and take away guns".   To which I say "means to a end are NOT lineal"  http://tinybuddha.com/blog/growth-isnt-always-linear-two-steps-forward-one-step-back/  

One only needs to look at the trajectory that this country is on to see the real story. Even Lennin recognized that  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Step_Forward,_Two_Steps_Back 

Liberals will continue to vote for whomever the Democrats serve up.  With the same tired excuse they used for voting for 0bama twice ...."Oh, I wasn`t happy with 0bama, I was just voting against the alternative, Mitt Romney".....Give me a big fat Break!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

Welcome aboard, Works4dhs.  What says alot is that this "Jesse A Meyers" was insturmental in the Occupy Wall Street movement, it sort of confirms that "Occupy" was always a communist front organization.  The Rolling Stone magazine has always been on the forefront of pushing the progressive envelope, but they are ultimately in business to sell magazines.  Just to use "10 years ago" as a baseline, I doubt that there would have been a market for the "5 Planks" story.

Smart liberals/progressives on here will vehemently agrue that "0bama isn`t a REAL liberal" because he "didn`t stick it to the banksters, raise taxes, close Gitmo, end the drone program and take away guns".   To which I say "means to a end are NOT lineal"  http://tinybuddha.com/blog/growth-isnt-always-linear-two-steps-forward-one-step-back/  

One only needs to look at the trajectory that this country is on to see the real story. Even Lennin recognized that  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Step_Forward,_Two_Steps_Back 

Liberals will continue to vote for whomever the Democrats serve up.  With the same tired excuse they used for voting for 0bama twice ...."Oh, I wasn`t happy with 0bama, I was just voting against the alternative, Mitt Romney".....Give me a big fat Break!

The only complaint the liberals have of Obama is that he is not liberal enough.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Basically...yes   🙂

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: It's a fact jackl

Many of us vote democratic because the right is so damned disgusting.

Read your own stuff man. Do you really think you are changing minds and winning votes? All you are doing is cheerleading for like minded folks

bruce MN
Advisor

bruce MN
Advisor

You have the statistical advantage

A rather significant one.   15% gap is huge.  So how can your leaders screw that up and ever lose an election? 

http://www.gallup.com/poll/166787/liberal-self-identification-edges-new-high-2013.aspx

It would seem the way the districts have been fixed that you'd control the House of Representatives forever.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

No, my tanga is all tied up in soil and paint and things that go "moo" and "oink", my Wife has a 401K that we`ll use in place of Charmin one day.  Schiff and Mish have a feud going, Schiff explained it once and i don`t care enough that I remember what he said, i`m sure a few well placed keywords on YouTube will reap more than you`ve ever wanted to know about it.

That arguing over inflation verses deflation and what to do about it will chop you up, it`s best to put blinders on and do what makes sense to you  🙂

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: You have the statistical advantage

Here is the Gospel truth about it Bruce.  Conservatives do win big in certain areas, Governorships, House of Rep(because they are accountable every 2 years) and local offices.  I vetted politicians for the Farm Bureau and every Democrat described himself as "different" and "a conservative democrat".  I grilled one area Democrat in 2012 "How did you vote for the electrical inspection law during the Culver administration?"  The son of a bitch looked me right in the eye and say "You know how I voted...blah blah blah"  Long story short, he lost to an unknown Republican that ran as a conservative and so far is hands down the best man we`ve had in that office, for a very long time.

Because of the "eletoral college" the US may never have a Republican president again...California is gone, New York (DeBlasio-land) is gone, Illinois is gone(Chi-Town) and you can go right on down the line of large liberal metro areas that swing certain states Democratic.  I`m not saying "change the system" nesessarily, but that`s just the way it is.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: It's a fact jackl

I`m not going to change anyone of anything, if they have a functioning frontal lobe of their brain, they agree with me, if they don`t they won`t.

I`m not that good of a salesman that I can peddle these healthy fruits and vegetables when across the street there`s a Democrat ice cream stand giving away 31 flavors, when the customer base is 300 lb morons.   So, yeah Don, you and Jesse Meyerson have won.  It`s a good thing that you "don`t want to control your land from the grave" because when people like Jesse and 0bama have their way, your land will be community property.

Samnospam
Advisor

Don't care about Schiff one way or the other, but Shedlock paraded himself as a libertarian then came out in favor of gun control.  Persona non grata