cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

"Do you believe President Obama is a patriot?"

..look for that question to be the left`s latest Gotcha question to be asked of Republican presidential candidates.   Under the hot lights of a debate or interview that question will come out of no where and my advice to those candidates is to bone up on how to skillfully lie when that question comes their way.  If their answer fails to meet the media`s litmus test, that candidate will be deminished to "Sarah Palindom".

I of course am addicted to the truth and would say "Obama was not patriotic in the pre-2008 America, after the 8 years that Obama has had to work over America, he will not doubt be a super patriot".

9 Replies
wehav
Senior Contributor

Re: "Do you believe President Obama is a patriot?"

Possible answers.

1.  That's a ridiculous question.

2.  My opinion of another person's patriotism, belief or life would be a judgement and my faith prohibits me from doing that.

3.  Yes, for his beliefs.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Good answers Wehav.   And the candidates better have them written on the palm of their hand, because even though the Republican candidates are suposed to be running against Hillary, there will be an attempt to draw them into the weeds about "Obama not a citizen, raised by communists and a closet Muslim"...well Obama probably was born in Hawaii it`s just that he can`t prove it very clearly.  Obama was raised by communists, that is true.  Obama is probably a atheist, but none of these matters in a country of Low Info Voters which Obama can now be a super patriot.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Barack Obama began his political career in this man's living room.

man of steel
Senior Contributor

I'll answer that with a "YES!!!"

But not for the constitutional United States of America

JacobMcCandless
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Barack Obama began his political career in this man's living room.

At that very moment?  Hindsight?  Is that man the person who told you this?

Of course he is a patriot.  Does anyone ever listen to what he says in all of the public addresses he has given just in the past few months?

JacobMcCandless
Senior Contributor

I feel sorry for anyone who lives in America and is filled with nation hate.

But even in the most frustrating times it is still hard not to be a patriot.  Politicians may not have the most well guided patriotism, but by no means are any of them indifferent about the Country and everything about it.  You just could never be elected otherwise. 

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

colinnorris1
Senior Contributor

I of course am addicted to the truth and would say "Obama was not patriotic in the pre-2008 America

Addicted to the truth!!!!! That has not been evident in millions of previous posts.
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

" I of course am addicted to the truth "

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha HA Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha HA Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha HA Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha HA Ha HA HA HA HA

( Breathes )

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha HA Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha HA Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha HA Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha HA Ha HA HA HA HA..etc....

good gawd BA, you are so full of crap you need your own EPA permit just to leave your house Smiley Very Happy