cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

"I don't know, you tell me?"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/07/23/alabama-kay-ivey-unvaccinated-covid/

Alabama governor Ivey has had it with you guys.  "....Folks are supposed to have common sense.  It's the unvaccinated folks who are letting us down."

There, a republican politician has finally said it, no more *****-footing around.  Maybe now something can get done.

Let's see tucker carlson rant & rave and throw a hissy-fit now.

5 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: "I don't know, you tell me?"

What are you proposing?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Vaccinations are picking up again.

Although had the continued at the 2M/day rate for another couple of months we would have avoided tens of thousands of deaths and much sickness.

Oh well. Just a statistic.

Obviously the RW agitprop world feeling some exposure with the surge so they’re trying to straddle it.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Vaccinations are picking up again.

Although had the continued at the 2M/day rate for another couple of months we would have avoided tens of thousands of deaths and much sickness.

Oh well. Just a statistic.

Obviously the RW agitprop world feeling some exposure with the surge so they’re trying to straddle it.

Hopefully the people like you, who are old and unhealthy, will get it.  Get that demographic up from 75 to 99%.     But it's up to them, chances are around 95% it won't matter anyway. Slow, very slow, but steady vaxing in Ohio.  

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: I can't wait for ....

I can't wait for that battleax, Ingham to come after Gramma Ivey.

As for straddling the issue, one day Hannity, that two-faced son-of-bitch, says he believes in science, believes in vaccination, go get vaccinated, blah, blah, blah.  And then the very next day , he backtracks, "I never told you to get vaccinated, blah, blah, blah".

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: I can't wait for ....

Hey we agree on Hannity Rick.