cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

"I get so sick and tired of being called rascist"

Bill Maher qoute last night. He said " if you are sick and tired of being accused of being racist, chances are you are racist"

7 Replies
Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

Re: "I get so sick and tired of being called rascist"

No kraft, it means you just presented the facts to a liberal that prove how flawed his love of obama is.
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: "I get so sick and tired of being called rascist" [racist]

@kraft-t wrote:

Bill Maher qoute [quote] last night. He said " if you are sick and tired of being accused of being racist, chances are you are racist"

I get tired of people like Bill Maher whom are obviously a proud Anti-Christian Bigots, Anti-Constitution Bigots, and a Republican Hater Racist running their acid-laced mouths.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: "I get so sick and tired of being called rascist"

@kraft-t wrote:

Bill Maher qoute last night. He said " if you are sick and tired of being accused of being racist, chances are you are racist"

Maher said, "You know what? Rich people - I'm sure you'd agree with this -  actually do pay the freight in this country."

"I just saw these statistics," he continued, "I mean, something like 70  percent. And here in California, I just want to say liberals - you could  actually lose me. It's outrageous what we're paying - over 50 percent. I'm  willing to pay my share, but yeah, it's ridiculous."

Read more:  http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/03/16/bill-maher-california-income-taxes-liberals-yo...

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: "I get so sick and tired of being called rascist" [racist]

There is your arrogance again by spell checking other people.  Who do you think you are? I sort of half guessed you would like to inject yourself into this one because you and your silly vain brother are racists.  All that Mensa sh-t - common sense is not so common over there.

Samnospam
Advisor

you complain about being called a communist.....

Oops.
man of steel
Senior Contributor

Re: you complain about being called a communist.....

'mate

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: you complain about being called a communist.....

I am no more a communist than you are. I'm a capitalist that has thrived under this system. Even at my age I am still functioning in a capitalistic environment and still trying to make a buck by farming and investing. My wealth was made in this environment. But being a capitalist doesn't preclude you from having empathy for those with less favored status.

Oh you have empathy, but only for you and people that think like you.