cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

"Jina"

I see Da Great Leader is messing around with "Jina" tariffs....and they know exactly where to hit back.  It's easy....our farm exports!   Idiots....

Tick Tock....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: "Jina"

The Republican party is known, for voting against it's own best interests! They didn't care as long as it wasn't their ox that got gored! Now, let's see how this works out for them!!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

snip-

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer heaped praise on President Trump Thursday for proposing $60 billion in China-specific new tariffs.

“I don’t agree with President Trump on a whole lot, but today I want to give him a big pat on the back,” Schumer said in a speech on the Senate floor. “He is doing the right thing when it comes to China.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/22/schumer-trump-right-china-tariffs/

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

So you are ok with the rest of the country getting screwed over as long as the farmers don't take a hit?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

It's your ox that's going to get gored. Because of Trumps actions today, we all are going to get screwed.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Al, you don’t care if the rest of America gets screwed as long as the top 1% doesn’t. You voted for and support everything trump does and he only does things that makes money for those who already have more money than they can spend.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

so it's just keep raising taxes on you liberal suckers, that's  a good point you seem to NOT see...   hahaha

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

It's the 1% getting hurt the most. Trump was elected by main street, not wall street. You're supporting the policies of the koch brothers.