cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Sad, just sad and scary

All Obama has to do to win my support is to drastically reduce the size of government.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You keep saying that but all you want to cut are the agencies/programs YOU don't like.

Senior Advisor

Eliminate all farm programs.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I'm all for that.  If you can't make it on your own ability, you should fail and let someone who can do it.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Erm...

Didn't bother reading it since there was no credit to where it came from and I did not figure it was your composition.

I did google the first paragraph of your clip and came up with a number of possible hits so made a guess. 

A cut and paste without the rest of the story could lead to misinterpretation if the cut is out of context so not worth considering the post without all the details of where it came from.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

Didn't bother reading it since there was no credit to where it came from and I did not figure it was your composition.

I did google the first paragraph of your clip and came up with a number of possible hits so made a guess. 

A cut and paste without the rest of the story could lead to misinterpretation if the cut is out of context so not worth considering the post without all the details of where it came from.

Let me see here.  It was too much trouble to read the article (even though it plainly mentions Newsmax) , but you found it worth the effort to "cut and paste" the first line of the article into Google, and made a "guess" of the source.

I might be lead to believe that you went through all of that just to "make some hay" with the messager on a personal level.

The article dealt with some democratic pollsters whom have the opinion that "The One's" chances for re-election are "slim to none".... and Slim is on his way out of town.

It would be less confusing for the general reader here if you would just come out and say that you are attacking the messager for daring to show that "The Emperor has NO clothes".

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:

@Canuck_2 wrote:

Let me see here.  It was too much trouble to read the article (even though it plainly mentions Newsmax) , but you found it worth the effort to "cut and paste" the first line of the article into Google, and made a "guess" of the source.

I might be lead to believe that you went through all of that just to "make some hay" with the messager on a personal level.

The article dealt with some democratic pollsters whom have the opinion that "The One's" chances for re-election are "slim to none".... and Slim is on his way out of town.

It would be less confusing for the general reader here if you would just come out and say that you are attacking the messager for daring to show that "The Emperor has NO clothes".

I don't get real excited about following all your political ins and outs.

It would make life easier if you could all learn to use names instead of these labels like 'the one'.

Could refer to any'one'.

Oh yes there were more than 1 'hit' for that clip and I did not know which one you wanted read without a link. I just guessed the top hit to see if that was the correct link.