cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

"accidental discharge"

fine.

Just offer him a decent sentence on a guilty plea for negilgent homicide and move on.

And open the city checkbook.

21 Replies
IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Re: "accidental discharge"

"him"?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yeah the "officer' that did the shooting is a "white suburban soccer mom"  so now we`ll find out how the Karens like those apples. 

A traffic stop and a prep decides to make a break for it?? Seriously?  

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/5482558-graphic-content-bodycam-footage-in-fatal-brooklyn-cente...

bruce MN
Advisor

It was a veteran local Policewoman who fired the single fatal shot.

Kudos to the Department for immediate release of the body cam footage. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

its a no-win situation. The perp resists arrest and the police woman doesn't shoot him, and he goes on to kill someone, you lose...you stop them...you lose.

Maybe the solution is to have lawless zones for the liberals that want that type of lifestyle and let them live out their "lord of the flies" role play until they all beg for law and order.

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

https://kwwl.com/2021/04/10/one-state-trooper-is-dead-following-standoff-in-grundy-center/

" Mitch Mortvedt, Assistant Director for Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, provided details on the standoff. It started as an attempted routine traffic stop by Grundy Center Police before 7:30 p.m. on Friday, when Lang fled and was chased by law enforcement. Lang eventually pulled over, got out of his car, and assaulted the officer who chased him.

Mortvedt said that Lang yelled "shoot me" multiple times, before disarming the officer and putting him in a chokehold. A responding deputy to the scene drew his weapon and told Lang to put his hands up, but Lang said "come get me" and got back in his car. The Deputy continued to pursue Lang but lost sight of him.

The Deputy then went to Lang's residence in Grundy Center, where he saw Lang entering through the garage. Responding law enforcement set up a perimeter around the house. Lang's father arrived and informed officers that Lang had multiple firearms inside the house".

darn liberal area ...

bruce MN
Advisor

NewsCorp ‘splash’s it better than you do.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Are people protesting this Grundy shooting too?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Pulled over for an expired registration, I guess ...

I guess authorities really take " expired vehicle registrations" seriously in Minnesota.  Here in NY it's a ticket and a$40 fine, in Minnesota, the police shoot you.

Or maybe that's a special rule just for Black people.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Pulled over for an expired registration, I guess ...

keep sniffing the glue, dude.