cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: ""its nothing""

@sdholloway56 wrote:

His political calculations have killed at least 100k Americans.

Just as they have us at one anothers’ throats.

Andrew Johnson rests easy as someone has finally come along to bump him off the bottom of the presidents list.

😂😂😂

So you admit to being completely wrong when you said that millions of Americans were going to die?  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

We are nowhere near at the end of this pandemic Gooby.  There IS NO VACCINE - not yet - still maybe never that actually works beyond 50 - 75% efficacy.  Which is basically useless.   It’s like playing Russia Roulette, every time you leave the house.

Your buddy, Trump, said that this was going to be all over in April.   It was going to disappear, like a miracle from god.  The miracle, is that Trump hasn’t been strung up and left out to dry by the American people.  

And, we all know your just an internet troll Gooby.   Your laugh to tears you like to portray, is what all of us against Trump see every time you make a post.   You’re no longer a person to take seriously - 

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying........

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(3020 I hope you understand that prayers only help the person DOING the praying and do nothing for the person that is sick.          Studies have shown this to be true and if you live in reality you would understand that fact.        So anyone praying is really only helping themselves, no one else.  I guess you could say praying is actually a selfish act.          

Who would of thunk it but apparently prayers can also have a negative affect on a persons health, every time you see the word prayer you have a conniption fit, and your blood pressure shoots up - I hope you understand canuck.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

We are nowhere near at the end of this pandemic Gooby.  There IS NO VACCINE - not yet - still maybe never that actually works beyond 50 - 75% efficacy.  Which is basically useless.   It’s like playing Russia Roulette, every time you leave the house.

Your buddy, Trump, said that this was going to be all over in April.   It was going to disappear, like a miracle from god.  The miracle, is that Trump hasn’t been strung up and left out to dry by the American people.  

And, we all know your just an internet troll Gooby.   Your laugh to tears you like to portray, is what all of us against Trump see every time you make a post.   You’re no longer a person to take seriously - 

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying........

Jen

Sure Karen, the White House decided to stop the President from taking Hydroxychloroquine back in May in an election year that China released an engineered virus on the world...  sure that happened.  😂😂😂

And sure every person around him wasn't taking it or something similar also....😂😂😂

And sure the hospital is informing you how they're treating the President...😂😂😂

He's so sick that they're not giving the reign over to the Vice President...😂😂😂

They won't tell you his symptoms because of national security, but they'll tell you how they're treating him...😂😂😂

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Internet troll.   

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying..,..

Jen

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Yeah Karen, I'm as much of a troll as a former Chief Scientific Adviser at Pfizer...😉

https://hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer-Chief-Science-Officer-Second-Wave-Based-on-Fake-Data-of-False-P...

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: I see there's joy in mudville

Trump tried to protect the country while the WHO lied about it spreading between humans and refusing to recommend travel bans from china and Pelosi and deblasio were calling for mass crowds to gather for the chinese new years celebrations. The dems were too busy demanding an endless line of impeachments witnesses to hold any meetings on the dangers of a pandemic.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: I see there's joy in mudville

Sure Nqx. From the LORDS PRAYER: Forgive us our trespasses and we forgive those who trespass against us.

Not from St Peter's prayer.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Who would of thunk it but apparently prayers can also have a negative affect on a persons health,

Yes that is what studies show.

Those who knew they were being prayed for actually had a slight bit higher problems recovering in the study.

No advantage to any who were prayed for and a slight detriment to recovery for those who knew people were praying for them.  No problem with my blood pressure but I do understand the detrimental results of prayer and the fact there are no benefits EXCEPT to the person doing the praying.

A well done study worth looking up if you do not understand the reality of the world.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Those who knew they were being prayed for actually had a slight bit higher problems recovering in the study.     No advantage to any who were prayed for and a slight detriment to recovery for those who knew people were praying for them.      No problem with my blood pressure but I do understand the detrimental results of prayer and the fact there are no benefits EXCEPT to the person doing the praying)

I won't mention your blood pressure trigger word there canuck but will say a "devotion" Smiley Wink for you.  Oh crap, I just made your conniption fit worse - sorry about that Smiley LOL