cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

"take her out"

from Trump to Parnas and Fruman on today's tape.

Which Ron Johnson said was "just how New Yorkers talk" which if you think about it, isn't exactly a vote for innocence in regards to what NY mobsters might be assumed to mean from that.

But anyway, the astonishing thing about all of this is that, wasn't there somebody to tell him that all he had to do was pick up the phone and tell his SecState to have her relieved and would have been done immediately?

Just too crazy to make up.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: "take her out"

@sdholloway56 wrote:

from Trump to Parnas and Fruman on today's tape.

Which Ron Johnson said was "just how New Yorkers talk" which if you think about it, isn't exactly a vote for innocence in regards to what NY mobsters might be assumed to mean from that.

But anyway, the astonishing thing about all of this is that, wasn't there somebody to tell him that all he had to do was pick up the phone and tell his SecState to have her relieved and would have been done immediately?

Just too crazy to make up.

Reality TV personas seem to be different than reality.

Ron Johnson = I have stuff on the bottom of my shoe that has more sense.......

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: "take her out"

I'm even somewhat inclined to believe that he wasn't ordering a mob hit there, but good sense would dictate that you shouldn't use mob language when speaking with a couple of Russo-Ukrainian gangsters who the Russians are paying to do your dirty work for you.

And unfortunately the strange case of Mr. Hyde is sort of more of a problem in this light.

Worse is the fact that Our #1 Law Enforcement Official had this and Parnas' stuff for several months. 'Nuff said.

You gotta conclude that all of these guys know he's guilty as sin but they've become so convinced of their victimhood that they'll stop at nothing.