cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

rangel nails nbc

the thief rangel asked reporter russet from the NEGRO BULL CHANNEL why he was asking pertinent and hard questions of a  BLACK MAN ---he said it was not the way nbc ran the bull channel but we already knew that ----glad to see the odummer BACKERS admit it

14 Replies
Advisor

Re: rangel nails nbc

I suspect that you and congressman rangel are very similar. He's an a--hole, for sure.

Senior Contributor

Re: rangel nails nbc

nothing like seeing children like you who can speel curse words online------does your mommy know where you are----now are you or are you not smart enough to respond to the post and now you see how you and rangel are alike ----both stupid congrats

Senior Advisor

Re: I know John

He isn't stupid. I've heard Charlie Rangel and he is a politician pure and simple. I don't think he is stupid but a bit slimey might be the case.

I don't know you nor have i met you but according to what you publish here, I ewould suggest the John is probably right on in his assessment. You not only make senseless comments but you think the volume of them Increases your credibility. Unfortunately, you discredit yourself.with your own words.

BTW  Rangel may have tried to nail NBC but he didn't come out the winne. Not by any measure.

Krafty - he has no shame, no brains or objectivity.  He deserves all the criticism heaped upon him but it is like water off a duck's back.  To be of rational intelligence, one of the primary requirements is a brain.   He should have been sprayed all over the sheets.

Senior Contributor

Is he as slimey as Tom Harken from Iowa? I wonder what you think.

Senior Contributor

i can see by your post your mental loevel what is a winne or a ewould

Senior Contributor

i thought i would make it fun for you ----try and find the wrong word ---if you can

Senior Contributor

hey gooboy glad to see you still BEHIND me ---notice you were not able to respond to the post again  ----dont you ever get tired of being stupid or is it in your bloodlines ----odummer has the same problem

Frequent Contributor

Hey Ollie......When you talk about the President of the United States, would you address him in that manner. I don't agree with his policies either but, he is the President of the United States. Calling him "odummer" is wrong. God has blessed this country in amazing ways. God is in control of everything. God also allowed Barack Obama to be President. Show him respect, please.

Without Christ, life is out of focus.