cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

reality of La Raza and illegal immigration

Welcome to Maywood

"The Maywood City Council announced this week that after years of radical policies, corruption and scandal, the city was broke and all city employees would be laid off and essential city services contracted out to neighboring cities or to L.A. County government.
How did this happen? Until recently, Maywood was the model for "brown power" politics.
"

"Council meetings were conducted in Spanish. Maywood was the leader in the peaceful, democratic achievement of the La Raza goal to take power in the U.S."

4 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

if you support illegal immigration

this is what you get for our country.  people without any concept of freedom, liberty, equality and fraternity or without any concept of law and responsibility will destroy our country just as they have their own.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: if you support illegal immigration

Virtually all of us are immigrants of some form or another, and that is never the issue. What should be debated is both how many, and what skill level of people are allowed into the USA to assimilate into our existing culture, not letting groups in that will destroy the American way of life just to either cultivate liberal voters, or to provide cannon fodder for republican owned factories.

Legal, controlled immigration is sometimes necessary. Illegal immigration without controls or thought is nuts. Something that Obama and Joey Biteme would support. 

I know there are limits to what percent a population can absorb, and I saw the number once. We have gone way past that percentage in recent history and need to roll back the carpet for a spell.

Rome did something similar in its declining years, it let in way too many immigrants because the people became too lazy to do their own work...even its fabled military was made up of mercenaries from conquered countries, with always suspect loyalties.

Lets export a lazy American for every ambititous immigrant we let in. That would quell most of the immigration talk...we wouldn't need too many workers cause I know this would be the cattle prod to the butt that most of the unemployed need.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: reality of La Raza and illegal immigration

This simpleton Hedgecock doesn't even realize what he said:

"But the early 1970s saw these industrial jobs in aerospace, auto and furniture manufacturing, and food processing evaporate under the pressure of higher taxes, increased local and state regulation, and the attraction of cheaper land and cheaper labor elsewhere.?"

The assumption then would be...correct me if I'm wrong....had there been nominal taxes, less or no laws or regulations (what it looks like to me that  they've got now) that Chrysler would have stayed and other prosperous industries would have settled in, and Maywood would be Mayberrywood today? And we'd have 'em all over the country.,,,.lawless and unbridled utopias.....served by clean water and full of "decent folk", all acting altruisticly in the interests of each other, and the greater community. Welcoming places, no? Or maybe, to use his word, sanctuaries.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: reality of La Raza and illegal immigration