cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: refigious question

I notice you didn't answer my question LOL.

God has his door open to everyone.  Don't blame him because people don't go into the open door.  People have their own free will, and can enter through this open door, or stay outside.

If you have a child that sleeps out in the cold, even though you have the door open for them, to come inside anytime they want to, it isn't your fault.  They CHOSE to sleep out in the cold.

Also, it isn't in this world where the pain and suffering are to end.  This world is here to sort out the souls of those who wish to join him, and those who don't.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The Pharacises (NO idea if I spelled that right) were more concerned in keeping their power (political power, wealth, influence-  Boy does that sound like the filthy rich in the US.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

What - there is a hell?  Well forgive me for not knowing.  Could you possibly give me a hint as to the geoghraphical location of it and while your thee whack in its mate, heaven.  GPS co ordinates will suffice.   I await your deathly silence.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: hell and punishment

What a load of rubbish.  You waffle on about punishment and pardons, etc and not one iota of it is true.  You quote the bible like it is in your constitution.  The sad part about all this religious crap is the thinkers among you lie in bed and have a warm feeling run over you while thinking whether this IS true.  I know you all do but it would be social suicide for you all to openly admit it.  The fact is you DO know the truth because even among yourself you kid one another by quoting the bible and certain passages to give your religious colleagues(fellow contestants) the impression you have more knowledge of the good book than they, hence you are deserved of a higher seat in the big house.  It is like it is a quiz as to who knows the most.   You would be better spending your time trying to undestand why your foreign policy is wrong.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Just remember, Jesus loves you.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Why Do You Even Care?

@gough whitlam wrote:

What a load of rubbish.  You waffle on about punishment and pardons, etc and not one iota of it is true.  You quote the bible like it is in your constitution.  The sad part about all this religious crap is the thinkers among you lie in bed and have a warm feeling run over you while thinking whether this IS true.  I know you all do but it would be social suicide for you all to openly admit it.  The fact is you DO know the truth because even among yourself you kid one another by quoting the bible and certain passages to give your religious colleagues(fellow contestants) the impression you have more knowledge of the good book than they, hence you are deserved of a higher seat in the big house.  It is like it is a quiz as to who knows the most.   You would be better spending your time trying to undestand understand why your foreign policy is wrong.

Why do you even care one way or the other.  Within Fifty years time or so, you will be dead and rotting away.  Life is too short to bother with whatever someone else thinks about.  If you are right, it will not matter.  If you are wrong.... well, I hope that you will be wearing asbestos underpants.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

That's a wonderful concept developed by a loving GOD. Either you bow to me or your misery has just begun. It doesn't sound like a loving God to me.

People don't go through the door because they think it's a scam invented by those before us.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Mr. Kraft, God offers us the universe. It is up to us to accept or reject.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Jesus died so that all could be saved, including the Jews. All we have to do is accept His gift of pardon. There will be no punishment for those who do.

It is kind of hilarioius r3020. You keep repeating the same old same old, sort of like the ritual prayers that religious people use. If you asked them about anything in the prayer they would have to write it down to know what it said.

The hilarious part is how what you keep repeating is just what I was saying.

Your religion encourages you to move the sin onto others and then have someone else do the punishment for it.

think about it, don't just repeat the same old line.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Jesus took all of our sins onto Himself. He took responsibility for us. Can you think of a greater act of love?