cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

romney plus 20 with vets

seems most of the armed forces are with romney --they see obalmo as the great muslime hope --and clearly see where he takes care of those who kill americans

14 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: romney plus 20 with vets

Would you care to show some examples (not your wacky imagination) of the President "taking care of the Muslims"?  That is if you can.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re how about

billions of dollars----his not meeting with israels head but every muslime that wants his attention --or refusing to bomb the muslimes--need more ????

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Re how about

He has met with him many times--face to face and by phone.  Again you just throw up some crap that runs through your head.  Put up something that someone other than you  has talked about.    This ought to be good!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Re better check

he has snubbed israel more than once --now the billions--and the bombs --now run that thru your head --shouldnt be anythin g there to impede it ---GOTCHA!!!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Re better check

Do you really think anyone here gives a penny for your thoughts about anything?  You better change your drugs.  The ones you are taking aren't cutting it.  And you still can't put anything but your own ignorant and random thoughts.  So long sucka!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Re thanks for agreeing

i see once again YOU COULDNT DEBATE THE FACTS as i posted them  makes you a mighty little man or should i say boy --and you wanted to face me --what a joke

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Re thanks for agreeing

That's because those "facts" are only products of your infertile mind.  Post some proof of your aligations and someone might accidentally believe you.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: read S_L_O_W_L_Y

obalmo and his klan are giving billions to muslime led countries according to OBALMO --or is he lieing--now have you seen him use  a big bomb to protect ameriac or is he playing patty cake --now that is something you have experience in --so now to finish you off what is not REAL or true about that--i enjoy this so much

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Re how about

Again you just throw up some crap that runs through your head

Bart, permit me to make a correction to this sentence? It should have read; Again you just throw up some crap that runs down his leg.

Better?