cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

'rona notes

WI and MO case numbers exploding.

NC states pandemic continues, but an interesting observation.

ND and SD appear similar but ND has a 7% positive rate, SD 25%. While it is quite conservative, ND has a much stronger tradition of public competence.

In SD, Gov. Noem appears to be intent on killing her constituents merely to make herself a GQP star- it isn't like the state is in play for the election or anything.

The only states of much election importance in the plague area are IA and WI.

Being somewhat less populated and with several states severely undertesting, it can get pretty horrible locally without moving national numbers much.

8 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: 'rona notes

You don't have time to talk about the rona. Now it's time to unleash your hate on the Catholic girl.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I’m unapologetic in my disdain for the “Federalist” scam.

lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

You don't have time to talk about the rona. Now it's time to unleash your hate on the Catholic girl.

Will she wear a hand maiden robe when on the bench Ronnie?

was raised catholic and still consider the ultimate cult religion.  Feel sorry for all the poor bastards that now resides in hell for eating meat on Friday 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I’m totally fine with whatever people want to practice.

But not the portion who use it as an anti-constitutional scam.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Then you are fine with discrimination.

bruce MN
Advisor

Becoming amused by RW commentary about the brilliance of nominating a woman to a seat that was held by a woman.  Particularly when most would have preferred Senators Cotton or Cruz.

That being, i’m Still thinking it’s best for the D’s to just stand back and let it happen, short of a handful of topical complaints from outside of the chambers.

The nomination and the process in the current environment  are explicitly a case of “saying the quiet things out loud”.

I’d have no idea how, but I’m sure that there is some way to do a massive search and find out how many times it’s been texted, tweeted, emailed, linked to comments....There is a lot of other ways, I know.... from American women to other American women a suggestion to view The Handmaid’s Tale and the incredible docu-series Mrs. America?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Becoming amused by RW commentary about the brilliance of nominating a woman to a seat that was held by a woman.  Particularly when most would have preferred Senators Cotton or Cruz.)

I can't speak for whatever RW commentary is or you believe is however I would much prefer Barrett over Cotton or Cruz. 

Is it possible that Barrett was nominated because she was the most qualified?  

RBG stated that she would like to see 9 women on the SCOTUS, so one would think that RBG would be happy to see her seat replaced by ACB.

bruce MN
Advisor

She’s qualified

Certainly more so than the previous one. 

Dems shouldn’t and aren’t likely to fight it. To paraphrase Dennison “some are saying” that they shouldn’t dignify the whole thing and just stay away from the process.  It’s a thought.