cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

sad and so unnecessary

He was told it would prevent him bringing it home to his sick father,  a complete falsehood.  His own personal risk was extremely small.   Amazing though that this story even made it onto the news.  It would not have on our local outlets.

25 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: sad and so unnecessary

The larger big brother media suppress even the discussion of natural immunity.  They are all in and doubling down on the Covid shot being the ONLY answer, to hell with any risks.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: sad and so unnecessary

This is not about a disease or public health. This is about compliance. If you doubt me just look at Australia.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Maybe you should watch the video.

The cause of death has not been determined, his father said, "I would not have survived covid".  He "wasn't aware of the possible rare complications",  before you get the shot you're given a list of things to watch for and to call your doctor which you sign, and take home with you. in my case, they ask, "is there anything you don't understand?"

The father isn't saying he shouldn't have gotten the vaccination, he's saying "pay attention".

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

You've gone from sad to pathetic, SammyQ.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Yep, cause of death has not been determined. Perfectly healthy 2 days after the shot. Could have been anything. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yes, could have been. Could have been the shot.

Maff, son.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Looks like the risk of dying on any given day for a 30 yr old male is around 1/400,000. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

If the autopsy turns up fentanyl, you think that teevee station will run something?

Undoubtedly there were many more opioid deaths in that demo, on that day, than there were deaths from the vaccine.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

So don't increase those odds by being a lab rat or beagle in Dr.Deaths case with an experimental vax