cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

scarry times

I'm personally frightened.  The D candidates are talking about property confiscation, super high taxes, gun confiscation, limiting speech, and incarcerating people that have a different point of view.

It sounds like history in some other countries. Certainly farmers would be a prime target for asset confiscation. 

10 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: scarry times

Yep, once you take everything over a billion where do you get your next hit?  Yep, $750m.  They'll get to everyone eventually.  Notice they don't plan to use the money they raise to pay down debt or reduce the deficit.  They want it to redistribute to their voting base.

I hope Trump does not use the national emergency thing.  The next D. in office will send the military door to door for your guns, its a national emergency they'll say.

Advisor

I live in Minnesota and have already witnessed most of what you describe. If you are fortunate to live in a state with all of your freedoms still in place, be very vigilant. 

These are not your grandfathers democrats.

Senior Advisor

They'll do that regardless of what Trump does. Look at DACA.

Honored Advisor

That`s right! When the AOC crowd takes over, they will do anything and everything to cram their agenda down our throats, the Constitution be damned.  In hindsight, Trump should`ve "went nuclear" and passed the wall funding bill with a simple majority of senators, he didn`t gain a thing going by the book.   And you can bet president Elizabeth Warren won`t be going by any books other than the Karl Marx manifesto.

Senior Advisor

Every ILLEGAL will be made legal and given the right to vote with a single stroke of the pen.

Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

he didn`t gain a thing going by the book.  

He has done EVERYTHING by the book, and that will be very important in the near future.  

The deep state will have no judicial recourse.  It's also very important that we have a majority in the Supreme Court that will uphold the law.  

Honored Advisor

The trouble is G, is he doesn`t win any brownie points with the media or congress or probably the electorate, good people die off and scum bums turn 18 everyday ready to vote for free stuff. The way it appears ( I do hope I`m wrong) Trump`s first and only term was our last and only chance, the culture war was lost and greed & selfishness will prevail. President Alexandria Ocassio-Warren wouldn`t waste a New York minute in giving an okay for a Democrat senate to "go nuclear" to get their liberal crap through....that`s the dirty hogs we are dealing with.   Look Peter Strok and Lisa Page, Comey, Clapper, Brenann, Hillary lied their keisters off ...are any of them indicted and in prison like a patriot Flynn Manafort, and shortly Roger Stone?   No the Left gets away with murder...literally!

Trump can be a Boy Scout and they`ll make up crap to string him up.

Veteran Advisor

Just  think  President  Obama  deported  more  illegals   than  any  other  President  -  ? 

The  latest  President  1st  year  didn't  even  come  close  to  the  previous  President  -  ahe  what's  up with  this  -   ? 

Got  plenty  of  data  of  this  on  the  News  Entertainment  network  - foOXy  -    -    -

I  hear  you  guys , really  do,  although  waiting  for  a  TWEET  STORM  BASH  ALL,   has  accomplished  what  - ? 

Now  double  down  ,  immediately  bashing -  Howard  Schultz ,   what  does  this  gain  on  the  current  agenda  of  issues  of  today  - ?

Give  some  things  a  re-think - maybe  - ?   2019  first  maybe - ?

Senior Advisor

He deported them for them to turn around and run right back in. He knew they would and chances are the second or third time would no be caught.