cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

scientists caught lieing again

remember when the science community said we needed more florine ===now that is all hogwash and it is a health problem--just think how many times that science has lied to america in the last few years --they are getting a lot more wrong than right --but they did bring us global burnup and evolution

16 Replies
gough whitlam
Advisor

Re: scientists caught lieing again

--but they did bring us global burnup and evolution  -  You are right Mollie, the more I think about evolution the more I can see the resemblance of you and a monkey, intellectually, that is.  Of course that is to show no disrespect to all the monkeys watching this.   Why do you leave yourself so open all the time.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

your the one who could not respond to the post --aint this fun --come on try and copy me more it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

gough whitlam
Advisor

I am sitting here wondering how many times did the scientists lie to us.  Can you tell me how many? BTW - don't give up on the evolution theory, there is hope for you yet if it continues.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

i could count 10 real quick but there are probably hundreds

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I would imagine my good friend, Ollie,  that if you count truth vs lies in the scientific community, that you would come up with results skewed heavily towards truth. I think your dissatisfaction should be more specifically targeted towards specific scientists or areas of science that you disagree with rather than science as a whole. I know you are just trying to pull chains though. Maybe next time you or one of your loved ones is sick, you should follow your own credo about "science" and go see a faith healer instead of relying on the lying science of medicine. And that computer you use to communicate here might be better replaced with smoke signals or something less scientifically created. And, next time you plant a crop, forget herbicides, genetically improved plant strains, tractors and those other creations of science and dig and plant with a stick.

Or, you could just lambaste the science you specifically disagree with.

gough whitlam
Advisor

"I can think of ten" - well name me one, just one, and I will check it out for you.   Read Knappers post and see what a hypocrit you are, apart from a foolish embecile.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

maybe the world is flat --or better bacon--causes cancer -or milk-or black top roads or high voltage lines --better global burn up --or cancer is caused by hair spray or the sun or too mcuh alclohol -no they now say .alcohol is good for you -or kids need flouride -now maybe not ---the flu vaccine works --no now it is causing widespread flu by weakening the immune system--and the list is endless--the ozone hole is there no it healed itself --we will freeze to death no maybe it is burnup ---the seas are rising no they are receding

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: embicile =====gough

ck out the reply to nappie and all these can be found in various science journals if you can read --now look real close in the mirror and say 3 times what a fool i see---aint this fun --now you have a partner in nappie being as surebutt and not so great are hid out and running from me

gough whitlam
Advisor

Re: embicile =====gough

I did and I stand by what Nappie said.  You are still an imbecile.