cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: scientists caught lieing again

Ollie, I suppose you don't like scientists trying to discover what causes cancer? As far as fluoride goes, get yourself a well or buy spring water and avoid fluoride if you are afraid of it. You are in control. I don't think they should be adding fluoride to the water either, but you won't hear me condemning all of science because of it. Same things for flu vaccines. No one is going to make you get one and there is plenty of evidence that the vaccines work. Vaccines in general have been proven to work. How many people do you know who have polio? 100 years ago, it was something real to fear and almost everyone knew someone in their community that was stricken with the disease. The Saulk vaccine ended that fear and polio is now just a third world disease (where people don't get vaccines).

The rest of your list of gripes were about environmental science. You may not like science resulting in environmental rules and regulations, but most of them are put into place for a good reason. Do you want to bring back DDT? Do you want industry dumping mercury into our rivers? Do you want chemicals proven to cause cancer to be spread far and wide. How about you let them dump stuff on your land if you are so sure there is no harm in it? Just because you don't buy some of he things science says does not mean that everything they say is a lie.

The list for science doing good is endless. I would be willing, should you care to play, to list ten positive things Science has done for us to each one negative thing you can list. If I had time, I would make that a hundred, but I won't humor you to that level.

The truth is you have dug yourself in another hole with another flagrant claim. Scientists lie more than they tell the truth - HA!

You are right about one thing. This is fun. I look forward to seeing you dig your hole deeper and I am pretty sure you will.

Senior Contributor

i drink out of a spring that according to science will kill you --my grandfather lived to 91--if we send in a sample of city water it comes back clean if you tag it city water but if not it too is contaminated--however we haul lime to the plant here in  huge quantities even tho science says it causes many diseases---as far as ddt goes i would welcome it back it has saved millions of lives --and is still in use today saving lives in other countries but the scientists here dont care if you lose thousands  of people to diseases---i notice you left out replying to all the fake notices they had produced i posted --- i know of NO ONE who thinks the reports of science are accurate over half the time

Senior Contributor

Re: embicile =====gough

the post was about science ---cant  you ver reply without trying to satnd behind some one else --or is that a favorite position of yours---i love this game toying with you ---guess by your post you looked in the mirror and did find a fool ---aint this fun ---even nappie is flattering me by coping my post ---  i try and give people like you all the help i can --why not be a man for once and debate ONE false item i listed---at least try and make your kids proud

Senior Contributor

Then I guess you just don't know squat. PS - there are better pesticides now than DDT and yes, they are still using it in third world countries because they can't afford to pay for modern solutions that work. I will find a 50 lb bag and send it to you. Just send me your address and I'll rush it to you ASAP. I'd be happy knowing you are spreading DDT all over your home. LOL! Ain't this fun! Dig, dig, dig!

BTW..if you drink from a spring, why all the worry over flouride? I think spring water is great. Good 4 U.

Senior Contributor

i hope you are not serious about not knowing the benefits of ddt --if you are that dumb READ HISTORY and thanks again for copying my posts i am always glad to lend an idea to those with lower IQS --now that is the way you have fun

Senior Contributor

I love you Ollie. Like a dog loves to eat cat scat. Be the best you can be.

Senior Contributor

Re: so i locked your starter

bet that means you couldnt reply and my post was very factual thanks for confirming that