cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

shining star of the democrat party

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
4 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: shining star of the democrat party

The Department of Dirty Tricks.

I’m encountering a good number of loyal RW Trumists who are screaming over what a sneaky, deceptive act it is for those millions of Democrat primary voters to have nominated a known moderate candidate and the not rising up in protest over him appearing to be seeking a moderate running mate.

Proably explains why so many RW kook pundits and keyboard hacks are going to such great pains and are volunteering to draft the Democrat’s Party platform for them.

As Dennison said to his aides when challenged by Wallace on FOX Sunday “OK. Get me the document!!!”

r3020
Senior Advisor

AOC and Bernie Sanders have drafted your platform. BLM is their rally cry. Burn loot and murder is how they spread their message.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

The Department of Dirty Tricks.

I’m encountering a good number of loyal RW Trumists who are screaming over what a sneaky, deceptive act it is for those millions of Democrat primary voters to have nominated a known moderate candidate and the not rising up in protest over him appearing to be seeking a moderate running mate.

Proably explains why so many RW kook pundits and keyboard hacks are going to such great pains and are volunteering to draft the Democrat’s Party platform for them.

As Dennison said to his aides when challenged by Wallace on FOX Sunday “OK. Get me the document!!!”

I don't recall biden being the subject

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

AOC and Bernie Sanders have drafted your platform. BLM is their rally cry. Burn loot and murder is how they spread their message.

I like the way she thinks debt is the only cost a landlord has.