cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

shocking evidence of global warming hoax

It turns out that the yardstick they'd been using to measure sea levels is really a meter stick.

13 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: shocking evidence of global warming hoax

@hardnox wrote:

It turns out that the yardstick they'd been using to measure sea levels is really a meter stick.

The voters are stupid. They will believe that.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yeah, I just took a morning swim in the Pacific Ocean that used to be where Clear Lake was...gotta love this global warming!   Oh, wait I step outside and it`s a balmy 5º.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

That is only a hoax in 3 countries.

http://www.joeydevilla.com/2008/08/13/countries-that-dont-use-the-metric-system/

The rest of the world understands the truth behind it.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

The people who think cold weather is a sign there is no warming of the earth's crust are the stupid ones!
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, look the climate does change, as I`ve posted dozens of times 10,000 yrs ago Iowa was under a sheet of ice 1 mile thick...now it`s not, the climate changed.  10,000 yrs ago they could`ve taxed and regulated everyone out of business and redistributed wealth..BUT the DAMNED ICE WOULD`VE STILL MELTED and that`s a good thing!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly don`t know what the hell more i can tell you stupid fückers!

Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

Go back and read what you wrote a couple times there mousetache man.  You are at least as stupid as your leaders think you are.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

If you can't even discern between natural events and man made, you aren't allowed in the debate.

Go outside and ponder why your cow tank is froze up waaaayyyy before Thanksgiving.

hardnox
Advisor

Hi Canuck,

Maybe when the US killed the metric conversion it was a bit of a foreboding that we'd someday drift off to Goofyville. The metric thing is a discussion of its own, not to be undertaken in the middle of a foodfight with idiots.

One small aspect is that of course science is done in metrics because it is a much more nimble system. Maybe also a bit related to our trememndous scientific literacy problem, particularly when it might conflict with popular superstitions.

The boyz down below are getting exceptionally impatient that we don't understand that the 99.9% of scientists who think there is some AGW are all in it for the money, and the tiny number of dissenting experts don't make a penny, they're patriots.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You and ba don't qualify to be in this conversation. You have to have a basic understanding of science first and they don't approve of science where you come from. So you and ba go "bumps dich miteinanderer".