cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

shrimpton shows racist side

shrimpton looked the part of a fool and racist today as he should have and beck looked the pro christian he is ----way to go shrimpton you would make the dead martin the little king proud

6 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: shrimpton shows racist side

Oliver, I must disagree with you about MLK. I was too little to remember much about him but the things I have seen leads me to believe he was a good man and truly not a racist. What I have seem of his I have a dream speech is spot on. I think guys like Jackson and Sharpton would make him sick.

Senior Contributor

he was sleeping with a whore the night he got his brains blowed out ----EVERY city he visisted and advocated peace like MUUSLIMS burned within a week of his visit---so what exactly did he do good ----he showed people how not to work ----ck his work history ---the problem about what you read is the libs tend to rewritwe history---he was no better than shrimpton or jackson maybe lower but he was slicker

Senior Advisor

Well Ollie, I don't know about his personal life, but he always preached peace. I will extend the hand of friendship to any one who is willing to live in peace beside me.

Veteran Contributor

I agree  with you 3020.  MLK was a visionary and would have, had he lived not allowed the message he was spreading to be distorted in the way Jackson and Sharpton and other so called black leaders have USED his legacy for their own personal gain.  Bill Cosby is the only black leader that is spreading the message that young black men need to get their own act  together and quit placing blame on racism or slavery for their plight or standing in society.  Cudos to him and you for recognizing that.

Cropdoc

Senior Contributor

MLK was a true leader for Blacks who preached non violence while pursuing equal rights for Blacks.   Sharpton and Jackson appear to be opportunist that are more in it for themselves and doubt they would even show up at a rally if there were no news cameras around. 

For those that have issues with MLK for being a philanderer, I hope you hold all others that also cheat on their spouses to the same standard.  Maybe your neighbor, friend, family member or white Senator who also cheated on their spouses?

Senior Contributor

so do muslims do you believe them---ck history as to how many cities burned after he left