cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Re: shutdown

The unelected, technocratic portion of global governance- the central banks- have performed brilliantly if you measure it by relative economic stability and levitating asset prices.

It is the elected portion that will fail.

wehav
Senior Contributor

This would be a most excellent time to find out what agencies and what people we don't need.

When we decide what services and people aren't essential to the running of the country it would be perfectly logical to rid ourselves of them.

How could you argue against getting rid of something you don't need?

bruce MN
Advisor

On some practical matters, maybe.  There really isn’t anything much more bemusing than you folks in the “just know” crowd being certain that if you were personally given the parring knife you could get it down to “just” what was necessary and what could go.  But that’s for a different day.

What is in play here is real time politics. Pure hatred and lack of humanity is at the fore.  If we get into next week with no extension of DACA and no sustainable funding of CHIP, the GOP has committed suicide.  The slow, couple of grains of arsenic a day kind, but nonetheless.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You mean to tell me the progressive are willing to sacrifice CHIP so ILLEGAL aliens can stay. As I say, the progressive are investing 100% of their time and energy for non citizens of the US. US citizens can fend for themselves.

bruce MN
Advisor

If you live near a community college it’s possible that they might offer a course in reading comprehension.

r3020
Senior Advisor

I know exactly what you are saying. Maybe it is you who doesn't.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Big al, please explain why it is the Democrats fault! I’m pretty sick of you and the rest laying blame and saying a few other questionable things and always refuse to give sources or even explain why you think that. Now I’m asking you why it is the dems and what they aren’t agreeing to versus the repubs and what they aren’t agreeing to!! Now answer!!!
r3020
Senior Advisor

Progressives refuse to pass the funding bill because they want to keep wages low by allowing jobs to go to ILLEGAL aliens and not blacks.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

My Lord, quit embarrassing your village! Or get a new writer.