cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: shutdowny

OMG! That was profound, 20, and totally racist!

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Re: shutdown

Just what does DACA have to do with the funding of the government? Nothing but you people want to tie it to funding just to get your way. So shut down it is.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

So what does the wall have to do with whether the govt stays operating?  Trump wants the wall and that is his condition!

r3020
Senior Advisor

The wall is to keep ILLEGAL aliens out protecting American workers from a flood of cheap ILLEGAL labor. Blacks are the ones most hurt from cheap ILLEGAL aliens but the racist dems have decided there are more brown votes that black votes so under the bus they go.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

My god, you people on the right are really a piece of work! Your incessant childish claims, the Democrats do this and that, are a joke!! Pure fantasy, it is you stupid ***** party that is at the base and bottom of your baseless attacks! No other party has ever elected a man as racist as the moron sitting in the White House. Wake up, people you are being played like a cheap fiddle. You have no proof of your accusations, but there are plenty of proof you are what you claim Democrats to be. Let's start with disenfranchising voters in nearly every state in the Union. Not reinstating the Civil Rights Act, as I said you are blowin' smoke!

Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

Liberal logic 101, lets shut OUR country down to protect citizens of another country... 

bruce MN
Advisor

Yes. God forbid that Congress can’t free standing legislation on an issue that has 87% approval polling.

You dudes aren’t acknowledged 30-35%ers.  You are 13s.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The progressives have to make it look good. You know, like they really care.

bruce MN
Advisor

2nd catch on your question.

Dreamers aeren’t Citizens of any country. But they were born here. 

Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

If you were born in the U.S, that makes you a U.S citizen. If you were born in another country and moved here as a child with illegal parents, that makes you a "dreamer." I should know, my cousin is married to one...