cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

sick, twisted people

http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/14/florida-school-district-gags-p-e-teachers-telling-parents-girl-w...

"ordered a male P.E. teacher to supervise the potentially undressed girl in the Chasco Middle School locker room, the letter says. When he refused to “knowingly place himself in a position to observe a minor female in the nude or otherwise in a state of undress,” administrators told him “he will be transferred to another school as discipline for ‘not doing your job in the locker room.'"

13 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: sick, twisted people

Crickets..... 

Senior Contributor

I've brought up issues like this before, ones that really do exist in the real world.

For instance, over night 4h camps.  The state and national 4h organizations are encouraging and welcoming of the multi letter movement.   Fair enough, but do the parents of the other kids have any rights at all?   They only have facilities for 2 sexs.   So what do they do with the teen camp counsellor who is a biological female but wants to be a boy?  And oh its just gang showers.

Senior Advisor

They can't make it fit their beliefs so they ignore it. They're never wrong.

Senior Contributor

The problem is, with what little information, it is impossible to draw any conclusions, for me. It's only you folks that gnash your teeth and cry foul, you people do that so easily, with out any positive proof. You guys are a little paranoid if you ask me. 

Senior Advisor

Paranoid? You're the one who believes Bruce Jenner is a girl.

Veteran Advisor

Doesn’t matter what anyone but Kaitlyn thinks. Again you and the current crop of so called conservatives will only be happy if you can push your agenda down the throats and everyone else in the country. You try to hide that fact by accusing liberals of wanting to do that. No truth in that argument.
Senior Advisor

Why do you continually deny science to advance your beliefs? Bruce Jenner is a man with mental issues.

Veteran Advisor

Maybe you need to do a little check up on science. You won’t find it in either of the testaments. You should read this from Christian media.
https://www.premier.org.uk/Topics/Life/Ethics/Can-We-Be-Born-Into-The-Wrong-Sex

Something else for you. Why do you go against the Constitution? You want this country to be a Christian country. No other religion is really welcome here by you guys. However comma the Constitution guarantees EVERYONE the FREEDOM to worship as THEY see fit!!
Senior Contributor

since schnur is so sure and positive, then what is the planned agenda for Kansas with the NEWLY elected demo woman

and her campaign for the lesbians and gays? Equal rights my back side, promote an alternative lifestyle maybe..push it down

our throats, likely...