cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

significant walk away craig.

Maura Moynihan, saw an interview with her yesterday, still a flaming prog, but left the democrat party because they have become a subsidiary of the CCP.

8 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: significant walk away craig.


@sam1wiseone wrote:

Maura Moynihan, saw an interview with her yesterday, still a flaming prog, but left the democrat party because they have become a subsidiary of the CCP.


👍

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: significant walk away craig.

Have you noticed that there aren’t any Clinton’s on the ballot?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: significant walk away craig.


@bruce MN wrote:

Have you noticed that there aren’t any Clinton’s on the ballot?


 

Maura was talking about right here right now.. Referenced the fact that the democrat candidate took his son to China and the son came back a much richer man.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: significant walk away craig.

So an admirably staunch supporter of human rights is throwing over to a campaign that has moved to it’s final gasp in a campaign built around distorting and suppressing a sacred human right that is essentially the backbone of our society.

I get it.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: significant walk away craig.

Just more lies Bruce.  Enjoy your ccp slave labor/hunter biden goods.

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Re: significant walk away craig.


@bruce MN wrote:

So an admirably staunch supporter of human rights is throwing over to a campaign that has moved to it’s final gasp in a campaign built around distorting and suppressing a sacred human right that is essentially the backbone of our society.

I get it.


Rioting, murder and arson are not sacred human rights.  Suppressing hasn't happened to law abiding, working, decent human beings.  In fact the federal government has been suppressed by little people in black dresses to keep it from protecting cities and states from their left wing governors and mayors. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: significant walk away craig.

 AccThe easily verifiable fact that there is a concerted RW effort through officials...elected and appointed, Courts and municipalities all across the country to suppress vote casting, counting and tabulation is a lie?

Good God man.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: significant walk away craig.

"Low level of societal trust" keeps coming back to my mind.