cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

so Red

Is Minneapolis on its way to becoming Baltimore?  Good thing these aren't hate crimes.

https://www.kare11.com/mobile/article/news/local/brutal-videos-add-to-mpd-staffing-debate/89-7dc39d1... 

6 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Kudos to our cops

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Kudos to our cops

Robberies up 50%.  Sounds like a problem.

If you watched the video, they didn't just rob the guy.  They were having great fun, seriouly abusing the guy, taking their time doing it.  A bunch of people just having fun, beating the crap out of a guy.    Problem in that culture somewhere.

rsbs
Advisor

Hey Sam, that guy on the bench could have been either a younger Bruce or Nutz , wearing their Che G. and Jimmy Hendrix T-shirts and trying to talk jive. Any bets on which way he votes from now on?

It is a serious cultural issue when you have a segment of the population that is for the large part father-less, jobless, clueless and susceptible to gang activities. It's not the skin color, it's the culture and I refrained from posting that video just to keep BA or Culligan from going off on some racist screed. 

I even know of people leaving Mankato MN because of culture changes there. It is fast becoming Omar and Walz's Minnesota. Note that I blame the clueless white dude as much as the Somalian.

r3020
Senior Advisor

But is is racist. And every dem candidate is calling for more of that racism. Take out the white privileged. Funny how the fake news media missed the story all together. Had it been the other way around there would be a never ending loop calling for Trump's impeachment.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

But is is racist. And every dem candidate is calling for more of that racism. Take out the white privileged. Funny how the fake news media missed the story all together. Had it been the other way around there would be a never ending loop calling for Trump's impeachment.

Come on 3020, its not something serious like smirking at a native american.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Tell me how you can honestly discuss what the hell is wrong with this country without being "racist" whatever racist means these days? 

Look if that was a group of MAGA hat wearers beating up someone...anyone, that would be talked about and talked about, it would be on the national news day after day, but since the victim in Minneapolis appeared to be a white guy and the preps were black, it gets buried.  Eliminate the DOUBLE standard and perhaps I`ll quit being "racist" whatever one  definition out of 100 that you chose to use.  

I like to think I`m close to average intelligence and at my last eye checkup the doctor said I don`t need glasses.   So I see what I see and my close to average brain processes it as it is and to some that is "racist".