Did you mean: 
Samnospam
Advisor

so funny

31 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: so funny

What gun ban? You seem to be uncharacteristicly falling into the world of inane presumptiveness that plagues some others here. That having sex standing up can lead to dancing like stuff. Who that could do anything about it is proposing " banning" the ownership, possession or use of hunting rifles?
Samnospam
Advisor

You posted yesterday ideas that would effectively ban them. Dems are debating taxing ammo so that it would be prohibitively expensive to use. As I've read fienslimes bill summary on her web site it would require permission to keep arms you've already got.  

Yes I think they'll go for hunting and all arms because I don't believe for a moment preventing crime is the goal.  Subjugating the people is the goal.  If crime was the target wouldn't the vilanous face used by the grabbers be the compact auto pistol used in most crimes not the ar15 that is statistically irrelevant.    

Samnospam
Advisor

And besides the picture is just funny.
johnaa
Advisor

Bruce, It's the 'Camel's nose' I want to avoidIn many european nations citizens can own hunting arms, however, through ever encroaching regulations and laws few can afford to.   For instanceThey must pay a periodic tax, store their arms in special "security" defined by bureaucrats subject to inspections.  

I'm sure you understand there are many people who want hunting stopped, others who want all firearm taken away, etc., once they take an inch they will continue to chip away.

Roberts article posted today about DC's exempting themselves from the restriction placed upon government was accomplished by chip by chip establishing precedents building to an almost complete gutting.   The biggest rape was the establishment of "emergency powers" began by the Lincoln misadminstration, which set precedents being enlarged by the current tyrant today.

So-called "living Constitution" is no Constitution at all.

Samnospam
Advisor

In Connecticut:   

General Assembly

Proposed Bill No. 122

January Session, 2013

LCO No. 543

Referred to Committee on JUDICIARY

Introduced by:

SEN. MEYER, 12th Dist.

AN ACT CONCERNING RESTRICTIONS ON GUN USE.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives in General Assembly convened:

That the general statutes be amended to establish a class C felony offense, except for certain military and law enforcement personnel and certain gun clubs, for (1) any person or organization to purchase, sell, donate, transport, possess or use any gun except one made to fire a single round, (2) any person to fire a gun containing more than a single round, (3) any person or organization to receive from another state, territory or country a gun made to fire multiple rounds, or (4) any person or organization to purchase, sell, donate or possess a magazine or clip capable of holding more than one round.

Statement of Purpose:

To reduce the use of guns for criminal purposes.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

The gun ban shouldn't affect you. Once they do a background check you will be sent back to school .

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Samnospam wrote:

In Connecticut:   

General Assembly

Proposed Bill No. 122

January Session, 2013

LCO No. 543

Referred to Committee on JUDICIARY

Introduced by:

SEN. MEYER, 12th Dist.

AN ACT CONCERNING RESTRICTIONS ON GUN USE.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives in General Assembly convened:

That the general statutes be amended to establish a class C felony offense, except for certain military and law enforcement personnel and certain gun clubs, for (1) any person or organization to purchase, sell, donate, transport, possess or use any gun except one made to fire a single round, (2) any person to fire a gun containing more than a single round, (3) any person or organization to receive from another state, territory or country a gun made to fire multiple rounds, or (4) any person or organization to purchase, sell, donate or possess a magazine or clip capable of holding more than one round.

Statement of Purpose:

To reduce the use of guns for criminal purposes.

It is as if there is no second amendment. Yet we are suppose to believe no one wants to come and take our guns from us. I don't know why these people even both with taking an oath of office, it means nothing to them. But then the Piers Morgan types tell us we are the ones that are incredibly stupid.

bruce MN
Advisor

So do you guys seriously think that is going to pass the legislature there?  Or is it simply a sign of the end of the world because some one decided to run it up the flag pole?  When a democraticly arrived at decision come from it, if it ever comes out of it's committee to a full vote which it likely will not what do you suppose will happen to it, even in Blue Connecticut?

You guys are tilitng at big windmills.  The most we can expect to see is maybe some more money and human resources for enforcement of what is on the books now.

If the day comes when there are big time confiscation programs it will be because we still have our democratic process and it elected an extremely big majority of people who want to do that, and then it will be done with the people's blessing.  I can foresee no circumstances, however, upon which that might happen.

In the mean time cops and prosecutors and judges are going to be who sets the direction of our gun regulations and enforcement.  You maybe do have to worry about them if you aren't holding legally.  And legal may become narrowed.  Because the public agrees with those professionals.

But don't give up that standing appointment you've got to have venison cut and sausage made every fall quite yet.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

I agree with piers

Most of you shouldn't own guns or have acess to them. Logically challenged would be the diagnosis.

I recommend confiscation.