cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

You finally got up out of bed?

Someone else who has been absent on here is Bart. Anyone know how or where he is?

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: so funny

Do you realize how long that has been said?  Has it happened yet?  You guys keep saying that hoping you will get lucky and it will happen and you can say "I told you so."

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Well, the Founding Fathers meant when they said you had the right to bear arms, that you should have a single shot gun since that is all they had and we all take the Constitution literally, right??

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

And you shouldn't use the internet, TV, or radio. For the same reason

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

So do you guys seriously think that is going to pass the legislature there?  Or is it simply a sign of the end of the  world because some one decided to run it up the flag pole?  When a democraticly arrived at decision come from it, if it ever comes out of it's committee to a full vote which it likely will not what do you suppose will happen to it, even in Blue Connecticut?

You guys are tilitng at big windmills.  The most we can expect to see is maybe some more money and human resources for enforcement of what is on the books now.

If the day comes when there are big time confiscation programs it will be because we still have our democratic process and it elected an extremely big majority of people who want to do that, and then it will be done with the people's blessing.  I can foresee no circumstances, however, upon which that might happen.

In the mean time cops and prosecutors and judges are going to be who sets the direction of our gun regulations and enforcement.  You maybe do have to worry about them if you aren't holding legally.  And legal may become narrowed.  Because the public agrees with those professionals.

But don't give up that standing appointment you've got to have venison cut and sausage made every fall quite yet.

I could not see a circumstance where the federal government could force the Catholic Church to pay for some one's birth control either, but the day came. As I recall, you cheered.

Samnospam
Advisor

And you exercise freedom of speech in many ways they could not, so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWjIZLO-PwE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Samnospam
Advisor

They'd round up the clingers in a heartbeat if they could and Bruce would say "it must be the peoples democratic wish so send 'em to the ovens.".
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: probably runing away

or he could be snookems

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

I'm pretty sure you couldn't bad mouth the king or the new president of the states or a few other things back then also.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

There are no amendments regarding use of communication devices, be it smoke signals or flags or signal mirrors.