cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: so it looks like more taxes and less care

In Ok they have had a number of people that run on their paper tags instead of registering the vehicles within 30 days. Those folks are now being taught an expensive lesson.

Veteran Advisor

You guys don't think that every Congressman has staff members that read EVERYTHING in committee for them and then brief them?  They know what those recommendations are.

Senior Advisor

Where would they take it----home with them in a container ship???

Veteran Contributor

I don't remember saying they didn't.

tax the heck out of working people.  Probably a dumb question but who did you think was forking out for it/ certainly not the fat cats up town.

Veteran Advisor

AND I didn't say you did.  I responded to 3020 who acted like because the bill wasn't going to Congress out of committee that Congress wouldn't know anything about it.  Check the indents if you wish to see who responds to whom.  Well, the indents work some times and some not I guess.

Senior Contributor

Bart, there are no indents on my computer. This site is absolutely pathetic at figuring out who is responding to whom. That is why I put the name in the post.

The report is going to be made public but is not going to congress for action. As far as I am concerned the panel failed and should at the very least receive a dock in pay if not denied totally.