cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

solid move

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
23 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: solid move

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh......can we make the story even juicier???   Surely, there is SOMTHING THAT CAN ROCK the Democrats off the Biden support train?

Don't think so.....don't care.    You get an indictment, then maybe I'll think about it.   I thought about it......don't care.

Trump has done worse.....and paid the people off not to speak.   I'm tired of being a pawn to your BS, when Trump can do anything he wants, and you guys think its "Great".

Republicans can't win an election, without lying or fear mongering.....or voter suppression.

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

That having what to do with what?

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh......can we make the story even juicier???   Surely, there is SOMTHING THAT CAN ROCK the Democrats off the Biden support train?

Don't think so.....don't care.    You get an indictment, then maybe I'll think about it.   I thought about it......don't care.

Trump has done worse.....and paid the people off not to speak.   I'm tired of being a pawn to your BS, when Trump can do anything he wants, and you guys think its "Great".

Republicans can't win an election, without lying or fear mongering.....or voter suppression.

Jen

These quotes don't write themselves folks.... here's Karen admitting again she doesn't care about abused kids.... anything for power. 

Nothing matters but power.  Truth does not matter.  The souls of kids.... doesn't matter.  

Sick

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@gh2002gh wrote:

@jennys_mn wrote:

Jen

These quotes don't write themselves folks.... here's Karen admitting again she doesn't care about abused kids.... anything for power. 

Nothing matters but power.  Truth does not matter.  The souls of kids.... doesn't matter.  

Sick

“People” like Jennifib are Exhibit A of the proof that they are not worthy to dwell amongst us. She is throwing the rope of evidence over the tree branch that will be used to hang the traitors with. 

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Good question Bruce...  if we had a real media, they would ask exactly what was on the computer and who was involved...

We've heard that inappropriate pictures of children were on it, it's been said there are sexual videos of him on it with Chinese females. Are there sexual videos of him with children on it?  Did any of this occur during Joe Biden's trip to China?  Who knew?  Any government officials involved?  Who filmed it?  

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@gh2002gh wrote:

@jennys_mn wrote:

Jen

Sick

“People” like Jennifib are Exhibit A of the proof that they are not worthy to dwell amongst us. She is throwing the rope of evidence over the tree branch that will be used to hang the traitors with. 

I can't imagine having no empathy for the victims of these monsters. 

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Victims of monsters

@bruce MN wrote:

https://www.startribune.com/parents-of-545-children-separated-at-border-can-t-be-found/572812352/

That's what happens when traffickers have people other than trafficked kids parents pose as their parents...   

Your attempt to spin the Democrat sanctioned sex trade is going to bite you in the butt again.  But please don't let that stop you... 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Seeking justice for any children that were abused.   You agree that's a good thing, right?