Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: solid move

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@bruce MN wrote:

That having what to do with what?

Seeking justice for any children that were abused.   You agree that's a good thing, right?

Oh, you guys are soooooooo concerned about “the children”, seeking justice for any that are abused.

Funny how when I talked about my abuse, it was met with “I deserved it” and “I was probably the one at fault”.   Yeah, you guys are real caring people you are.   As long as it fits with your political agenda.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I don't know that anyone said you deserved abuse as a child, no child does, and I certainly don't think you deserved abuse when you were a child.

You're an adult now. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

So imagine if Rudy had just created all this stuff out of thin air.  Its all fake.  Pics are fakes.

He just gave it to a law enforcement wing that is likely to be favorable to biden.  Rudy would be in very big legal trouble for faking such things and making those kinds of accusations.   If faked he would go to jail.   And he just gave all the proof of the forgeries to law enforcment, voluntarily.    Would Rudy have set himself up like that?

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@gh2002gh wrote:

@jennys_mn wrote:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh......can we make the story even juicier???   Surely, there is SOMTHING THAT CAN ROCK the Democrats off the Biden support train?

Don't think so.....don't care.    You get an indictment, then maybe I'll think about it.   I thought about it......don't care.

Trump has done worse.....and paid the people off not to speak.   I'm tired of being a pawn to your BS, when Trump can do anything he wants, and you guys think its "Great".

Republicans can't win an election, without lying or fear mongering.....or voter suppression.

Jen

These quotes don't write themselves folks.... here's Karen admitting again she doesn't care about abused kids.... anything for power. 

Nothing matters but power.  Truth does not matter.  The souls of kids.... doesn't matter.  

Sick

It's in the Biden blood. Molesting little girls is acceptable  and to think the resident Karen is ok with it. Who would have thought?

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Focus, Folks

on one hand you have brokeback expressing concerns for the kids, and the other hand you have karen saying she really doesn't care.

what is it going to be?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Focus, Folks

Where’s the proof of it being Biden’s computer?

Oh sure, I’m going to take a computer that I know is full of incriminating stuff, and I’m going to send it to a repair person that’s blind 3000 miles away, and I’m going to forget about it.   Sure - I’m going to do that every day of the week. 

Why is a repairman, if that was “really” the case, going through private files on the computer?   He wasn’t hired to search through private files on the computer.   Seems like someone could be going to jail for that, blind or not.  If I hire someone to work on my house, and I catch them going through my safe, are not they in trouble?

Point is, there are so many holes in this story you guys keep pushing, that you can drive a Mack truck through them.   But, you cult members....love a good conspiracy.   Just like Hillary's pizza gate.  And when it’s proven to be wrong, will just say “No one was stupid enough to believe that!”  Except the guy that went in to shoot it up.  

Rudy get in trouble for a fake lap top?   Sure.  In like a million years.   Just more “fake” news that no one is ever held accountable for.   “Oh, the computer crap was fake??!?!?  I didn’t know that.   I was just doing my sworn duty, and bringing it to the attention of the law!   I am blameless!   Who put it out to the cult....oh, I don’t know.   It just got leaked some how”

All Republican BS again.   Same tricks, over and over and over again.  Lies, lies, and lie some more.   It’s what Trump and the cult do.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

It's already confirmed to be Biden's.   Do you think child sex abuse should be charged or not?

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Sam, please be patient with karen...she is in the denial phase right now, and anger is part of what is coming.

She already sent in her Biden ballot and probably wants it back, now, as the truth of what she voted for sinks in.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Once again, you guys are the ones bringing the October Surprise.   Then play the parts of the judge, jury, prosecution and jail keeper.

Like I said before - you show me a conviction, and maybe I’ll believe you.  Until then, IN THIS COUNTRY, you are INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY.   But you cult members, you seem to forget that, and go right to the “lock him up - and anybody he ever knew - throw away the key“.   

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY?  Are you cult members even smart enough to know what that means?  Some how, you seem to have forgotten that little part, as you condemn someone.   And he’s not even the one running for office.   Go find some interstate to play tidily winks on.   That’s about how smart the lot of you combined are.

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

How is it proven to be his?

And let’s see the drives and metadata that “all prove out.”