55 Replies
Senior Contributor

Right

bush-kisses-saudi-prince-4-15-09.png

But wait, there's more Smiley Very Happy

bush-holds-hands-11-9-10.png

Veteran Advisor

Re: speaking of creepy

you can tell an awful lot about a person by looking at who they choose to have as heros and leaders. Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson (Sr and Jr), Albert Gore, John Edwards, John F. Kennedy, (the whole Kennedy Clan for that matter), Lyndon Johnson, Franklin Roosevelt etal.

Of course, you have the exceptions such as Hubert Humprhey, Walter Mondale,  and Paul Wellstone, but maybe that has something to do with the water up here in Minnesota. I have never heard anything to suggest that these  men were not gentlemen and respectful of women.

And the republicans have their scoundrels, too, but they do seem to purge the Newt Gingrichs and not continue to parade them about. Just an observation.

Senior Contributor

Re: Right

What's wrong with that?   You and Joe should just stick with your butt buddies.

Senior Contributor

Hey Chortelson, that whole thing was a smoking reference.

But your like 12 , so giggle away...

Advisor

If there is ever anything seriously wrong with Joe that spectacular woman he is married to will let us know.

Senior Contributor

Giggle?   I don't think you or your idols are funny in the least.  Actually rather troubling how you seem to think all this is just a joke.....grow up.

Senior Advisor

Some (?) of what Bush was doing was foreign custom, and some was assisting an elderly friend, but still somewhat creepy.  Biden is just creepy.

Senior Contributor

Do you totally miscomprehend EVERYTHING ?

I didn't say this was a joke, I am saying YOU ARE.

lol ha ha ha @ Gorden Chortelson.  Smiley Very Happy

Senior Contributor

You win

Guys kissing and holding hands, just gross.