cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: speaking of creepy

What ya' got. Peccadillos and infidelities that is. Not interested in detractors commentaries. I can find them myself. Proud to have him representing my generation esp after WJC (documented perv) set the bar.
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Big long time fan and supporter of the Bidens. Don't see the humor in any of this. 

Red was talking about those old time "clean" Democrat Senators.  He mentioned Humphrey, Mondale and Wellstone.  Got one more....Joe Biden.

There is no humor in it. There is something not right about Biden.

Senior Contributor

You dont have to be an adulterer to be a perv. 

Senior Contributor

Did GWB ask Germany Chancellor Merkel  before putting hands on her shoulders at G8 meeting

Remarkable the  posts brought up on this site..........with all the problems confrouting  the US and World this what we see here, just plain dumb.

Senior Contributor

Biden was whispering to the lady so as not to distract from the speaker. But it is not unlike a christian man to make the worst of the situation when he hasn't a clue about the dialogue as it really is.

But i might be wrong. He might be asking her if her husband was ever molested by a priest. As long as we are imagining we might as well juice it up.

Senior Contributor

What is a feal? 

Senior Contributor

Fingers had a stroke..

Advisor

The irony contained in that comment is monumental.
Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

Did GWB ask Germany Chancellor Merkel  before putting hands on her shoulders at G8 meeting

Remarkable the  posts brought up on this site..........with all the problems confrouting  the US and World this what we see here, just plain dumb.

snip-

"There is no circumstance under which a man has a right to touch a woman without her consent other than self-defense," Biden said in October 2000 in relation to the Violence Against Women Act. "We are changing the attitudes of America about what constitutes appropriate behavior on the part of a man with a woman."

A few years earlier, in May 1993, Biden said, "No man has a right to touch a woman without her consent, and that's what we've got to get across."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2560358?utm_content=buffera0390&utm_medium=social&utm_sour...

Senior Contributor

Are you really that petty, and assanine? God, you guys are really fokked up in the head!