cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: speaking of creepy

moved from dumb to stupid,  its just world shattering men putting hands on women's shoulders

Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

moved from dumb to stupid,  its just world shattering men putting hands on women's shoulders

And rubbing his nose through her hair.

Senior Contributor

Even wapo thinks he

Senior Contributor

Ny mag

Veteran Advisor

I think the "slow joe" in 2016 train just got derailed. $10 says that they put him back under wraps again like they did a few years ago when he went off the reservation.

Senior Contributor

I think he said something insulting to some ethno minority recently about them being cab drivers.   Why he doesnt get the ean Quayle treatment i dont know.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Jimmy Fallon

On the Tonight Show, Fallon said ".....It's Creepy! What's the matter with him??!?"
Senior Contributor

Re: Rick Lazio and Hilly

I'll bet his breath stinks....does he smoke? Drink coffee?  Who knows what he ate last....I'll gaurantee his breath stinks.  If someone did that to me they'd get an elbow.   Remember when Rick Lazio "invaded" old hag Hilly's space at a debate?

Veteran Advisor

You are full of hot, steamy poop, Dale. What would you say if I walked up to Mrs. K.K. Walker and did what Biden did? I think you would probably come Unglued. If you think what Biben did is "okie-dokie", you are the one who's "fokked" up in the head.
Veteran Advisor

You seem to fascinated with child molestation, would you feel better in getting something off your chest??