cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

still curious

Got marked as spam three times, just trying to understand what's going on.

I won't link the article- which was from Marketwatch- not conservativenuthouse or some authoritative source- quoting a top biotech analyst saying he thoughts odds were high that the FDA would approve a (term for an immunization drug) before the election.

Seems likely, given that it would help the stock market and GOP electoral prospects.

But some half of those polled aren't keen in general about getting a 'rona vaXXXXe, and rushing it through without normal protocols would only increase that. The vaXXXXes that some people fear went through years of testing and now have vast longitudinal safety data.

Personally, I would look at expert opinion, the local situation at the time and any plans I have. If you're not likely to get or give it then just being cautious a while longer seems a better bet than being a human guinea pig.

Although given current trends suggest the situation may be quite dire by then.

2 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: still curious

(Personally, I would look at expert opinion, the local situation at the time and any plans I have. If you're not likely to get or give it then just being cautious a while longer seems a better bet than being a human guinea pig.)

Well then your gonna have to keep hiring other's to loot, riot and steal for you as that is not a cautious activity even though a lot of democrat politicians are 100% on board.

sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

Re: still curious

As I said, the entire purpose of trashy syphilitic troll scum is to cut off discussions.