cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

strange happenings

Everytime I try to log into agriculture.com today on the laptop, I get the meredith website. I can't do anything but read posts and cannot sign in. I am using the iPad right now and it works fine. Anyone else have this problem today?
3 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: strange happenings

I experienced the same problem, but it got better. Like you, I first got Meredith. Then I could go to the log on page but nothing happened after I entered my username and PW. Now I can log on just fine, but it is a little slow. I think it is because folks are being so darn nasty to each other today - Could be because of bad karma and some faulty Java script.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Everything worked fine on my iPad but not the laptop.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

KNAPPer Senior Contributor
Jun 4
I experienced the same problem, but it got better. Like you, I first got Meredith. Then I could go to the log on page but nothing happened after I entered my username and PW. Now I can log on just fine, but it is a little slow. I think it is because folks are being so darn nasty to each other today - Could be because of bad karma and some faulty Java script.

Yeah sure. With logic like that the next thing you will probably suggest it might be divine intervention