cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

susseman trial

Is mostly about protecting the FBI and doj.   I don't doubt he didn't tell the FBI he was working for Hillary.  But they already knew he was and are trying to use him as the reason for the investigation.   They knew rx3 was fiction from the start.

15 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: susseman trial

(Is mostly about protecting the FBI and doj.   I don't doubt he didn't tell the FBI he was working for Hillary.  But they already knew he was and are trying to use him as the reason for the investigation.   They knew rx3 was fiction from the start.)

Yea, interesting how private citizen sussman gets a meeting with fbi's james baker, yea the same james baker who was a big supporter of the russia russia russia investigation, supported the steele dossier, signed off on bogus FISA warrant, and was central to the 17 "significant errors and omissions" by DOJ inspector horowitz - and now with lawfare.

Forget who the house or senate member was, maybe gowdy, that said he couldn't even get a meeting with the fbi and hillary's boy sussman is granted a private meeting the day following his request.

But, we can't blame the 99% of rank and file fbi agent's for the cesspool at the comey, baker, wray, etc. fbi leadership.

bruce MN
Advisor

All sure to come out.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Sargent Schultz American pravda media completely ignoring the trial.

bruce MN
Advisor

I would expect that the verdict will widely publicized.

r3020
Senior Advisor

My question is if the FBI knew from day one Susseman was full of crap why the FISA warrant and 4 years of investigation?

bruce MN
Advisor

The proceedings might well address that.

r3020
Senior Advisor

May be Adam Bullshiff will produce his mountains of evidence.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

The investigation was the reason for the investigation.   No better way to cripple the duly elected President .   remember how the investigation had the locals so worked up they wanted the cia to orchestrate a coup?

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

There will be no fair trial in the swamp with the Obama Judge and allowing Hillary donors on the jury... give me a break