cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: taxing the rich

I  have  witnessed  traveling  down  US  83 ,  US  281 ,  US  54 ,  etc,  etc ,  etc   -   -    -

Retirees   &  others  leaving  Midwest ,  with  Ks.  population  growth  in  3  counties  only ,  LUCKLY  -   -   -

Your  Ambassador  -  EX  Governor  mirage  tax  policy ,  brought  whom  into  the  state  by  droves  -  ? 

AND  NOW  he's  absent  -  Hmmmm ,  AmaZinG  -   AnDeLe  - ? 

OOIDA  -  Dues  $45.oo  ?  annually  and  check  the  F  S  A  office, maybe  they  have  a  rebate  form  so  the  tax  payer  can  fund  that, also  -   -   -       

Senior Contributor

It's what I figured, not into farming other than MAYBE hauling some ag products or products for ag production.

This is what makes this site so fun, everyone is so self important....LMAO

Be sure to vote next election!

Veteran Advisor

Bass  -  Getting  your  M  F  P   payment  and  bashing  my  7200  - 8 row ,  coupled  to  our  20  year  young  tractor  isn't  near  as  amuZing  as  the  black  stripe's   on  the  highway  laid  down  by  the  once  in  a  while  grain  hauler  whom  isn't  aware  of  the  unreleased  brakes  on  the  trailer  -  -  -

Part  Time  Peterbilt-ers  aren't  quite  as  brash,  as  a  couple  years  past  -   -   -

Senior Contributor

have NOT received any M F P,

NOT bashing anyone's equipment...

MY own tractors are that old and the combine is too.

(they are paid for, do use light bars GPS and grain yield monitor...auto steer is a problem with some of this older stuff....)

and sprayer gets what we have done just fine, even did the dicamba training required for the purchase or self application of the product this year.

Have seen those marks on the highway just as often following the passing of some of the commercial operated units, so to

say it's all those "only harvest help" is not entirely correct. 

lol

Senior Contributor

so Ishmael gets to delete an explanation and a description...this is sure a great site for discussions and learning!

fuel jelled up gets deleted!

Week end coming up!  Rock n Roll it's gonn'a get warmer...

Senior Contributor

and the parrots have run out of information to spread.