cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

thanks to mother nature

For global warming.  Cleaned a record snow off the car this morning, can't really imagine how thick the ice sheet here would be without that changing climate.

5 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: thanks to mother nature

Well Sam you know that snow as caused by the climate crisis. Good cover for the planted beans. Might have saved them.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I know you’re going to have a tough day, Beauregard, but do your best.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Well Sam you know that snow as caused by the climate crisis. Good cover for the planted beans. Might have saved them.

next to nothing planted here, to wet. Smiley Happy  hopefully the blooms on the apple trees don't get bit.

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

it is changing....

why ?  I don't know. 

It seems the norm for the months have shifted.... April resembles typical March , November resembles typical October , February resembles typical January...

In my locale , 20 years ago we had a killing frost in mid September regularly, now its mid October and into early November.  Cold snaps would be in January , now its February... 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@RJG640v8 wrote:

it is changing....

why ?  I don't know. 

It seems the norm for the months have shifted.... April resembles typical March , November resembles typical October , February resembles typical January...

In my locale , 20 years ago we had a killing frost in mid September regularly, now its mid October and into early November.  Cold snaps would be in January , now its February... 

the redbud trees in bloom covered with snow this morning were just beautiful.