cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

that nice old man the cops abused

• The only honest reporting is by citizens.  Ms just lies, outright or by omissio

11 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: that nice old man the cops abused

That stupid old basterd isn`t even a good actor.  The damned old fool (if he was innocent) goes stumbling into 50 cops all suited up in the middle of a riot and trips over his cloddhoppers while backing up, how damned dumb can someone be?   "But but but there was bloooood comin` out his ears!!!!", yeah and I saw Rambo sew his arm up in a movie too once.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Sam, I thought you were chief tech officer for your militia platoon.

People with considerable knowledge tell me that is a fantasy.

The “reporter” on that story is a Russian who writes for Sputnik.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Crisis actor

Emergency medical technicians from the 96th Medical Group move a "wounded" Airman toward safety during an active shooter exercise at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida in 2014.

A crisis actor (aka actor-patient or actor victim) is a trained actor, role player, volunteer, or other person engaged to portray a disaster victim during emergency drills to train first responders such as police, firefighters or EMS personnel. Crisis actors are used to create high-fidelity simulations of disasters in order to allow first responders to practice their skills and help emergency services organizations to prepare and train in realistic scenarios as part of full-scale disaster exercises

r3020
Senior Advisor

Hey Naz, once the cops are gone who will keep the drunks off the road?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yeah - that’s why the guy is still in the hospital.   The only one that believes the crap you guys bring here - IS YOUR CULT FOLLOWERS.   

The credibility of you cult is zero.  Save yourself - and me - some time, and quit putting out this crap.  Do you really think putting out this stuff is aging to garner votes for the lying president and his hand picked administration of miscreants?

Trump will lose this fall.  You guys are just helping that process along.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Don't read it. Go count your money that Trump made for ya.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’m not in this rally, for the most part.  I got out of most everything at 25000 DOW in the way down.  This market really is “false”, with what looks like the government buying at night on low volume, pushing up stock values and the market.  Wanna see a “fake” market - you’ve seen what happens when trillions of dollars are stuck into something.  I won’t touch this stock market right now with your money.  My money is secure.  I may have missed this rally - but when it goes bust, I won’t have to go back to work because I lost it all.

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

It is clearly the most anomalous thing on the chart, ever.

I think that just the Fed expanding its balance sheet by $Ts and telling players it had their back was enough.

Of course this is how capitalism dies.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

The previous iteration wasn’t even about the Rona so much as another Fed sponsored bubble sailing right into an iceberg.

The odds of actual economic activity meeting the expectations assumed are negligible.

No idea when that reality intrudes.