cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

that pervert Bruce Jenner

How can people not feel disgusted by him after his revelation that he's a Republican.

13 Replies
WCMO
Senior Advisor

Re: that pervert Bruce Jenner

I didn't feel any need to watch the big interview, didn't think it even should have been aired, just more hype, ratings and money.  While Jenner has every right to pursue his happiness, it sounds like he considered himself to be a lesbian stuck in a man's body.  That's all pretty wierd to me, and something I admit I will likely never understand.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Hey pal, there are more out there than you realize, THEY'ER NOT ALL LIBERALS, FOOL!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

No, you probably never will, that's what is wrong with Republicans.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Seems tactless and disgraceful

a man that is obviously mentally ill should not be paraded around on TV and made a spectacle of.

Shameful.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Seems tactless and disgraceful

A nation of parents for a couple of decades shoulld have raised their children to not be obesessed and fascinated by a shallow, exhibitionsist family, creating a culture wherin this one individual could attract so much interest. Nobody should care....yet millions seem to. More and more it's about people getting a life.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:
A nation of parents for a couple of decades shoulld have raised their children to not be obesessed and fascinated by a shallow, exhibitionsist family, creating a culture wherin this one individual could attract so much interest. Nobody should care....yet millions seem to. More and more it's about people getting a life.

No different than some ridiculous fool making a national issue out of someone else not baking him/her a cake.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I'm sure you are not only disgusted but disgusting to learn that she is a card carrying repug! I'm sure he will likely change parties as soon as the right starts throwing cramp his way!
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

What makes you think he is mentally ill?
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

This country is eat up on reality that is NOT reality! He is the step-father of the kardasians and an Olympic champion so that makes it news, BIG news. These guys,especially badass, seem to think he is really a lesbian. That'slike the old cowboy sittingin the bar and a coupleof beautiful young ladies come in and sit next tohim. they get totalkingand he learns that they are something called lesbians. He doesn't know what that is so he asks and they tell him it means they like girls. They leave after awhile and a young man comes and sits now by the old guy. He asks him if he was a cowboy and the old guy says, well, I thought I was but I just learned I'm a lesbian!