cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UNIranch
Senior Contributor

that was quick

Ole Bibi pulsed off the quickest flip flop in politics history...if you can catch his post election interview you can see him shape shift right before your eyes...

Yes I'm for a two state Israel... wait no I wasn't before the election

I appreciate the Arab vote...wait no I stirred up fear about how the Arabs are coming the Arabs are coming!

I didn't mean any disrespect to Obama...no wait I told the traitors in the House Obama bad!!

This guy is a liar and we all know that he is a liar when it comes to Iran...Obama called him out on all this flip flopping after congradulating his win...Hannity and Fox should now be proud of Obama right...LMAO!
26 Replies
HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Re: that was quick

If you like your doctor yo can keep your doctor.  If you like your policy you can keep your policy....period.  You'll save $2500 on insurance premiums.  I won't raise taxes on anyone making less than $250,000.  This stimulus will create tons of shovel ready jobs and repair all of our infrastructure.  We'll have a web site where you can check up on all stimulus activity going on in your neighborhood and you can also read the bills there before they get passed and we'll be the most transparent administration.  Not a smidgen of corruption in the IRS.  I didn't find out about it untill I saw it on the news.  I said Bengahzi was a terrorist act from the beginning.  I didn't set a red line, the world set a red line.  No boot on the ground in Libya.  I've done more for Isreals security than any other  president.............http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Right on que from the yabutts...

Ya butt Obama bad...
Ya butt Obama bad...
LMAO!!!...you knuckle draggers and mouth breathers are so much fun to make dance and squirm...the Rs acted like Bibi was gonna somehow be THEIR saviour and it turns out we were right and he was playin ya like a cheap fiddle...Bibis lies will start a war that we will have to fight for him...

Tail wagging the R dog!!!schmucks!!

Now back to the Ya butt....
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Bibi won and Obama lost, Israel is a sovereign nation for a few more years, get over it libs. Bibi is putting conditions against terrorists as a prerequisite of a 2 state Israel....oh horrors of horrors!

Prime Minister of Terrorists Against Terrorism.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Exactly UNI.

Do you suppose he, and Israel, will pay for that flip flop by a loss of support for Israel's treatment of Palestinians now?

He may regret his re-election if other countries remember his pre-election comments when Israel needs support in the future for some of their policies to their neighbors.

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Bibi didn't campaign on a to state Israel now did he?....he flip-flopped post election less than 24 hours later

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hardnox wrote:

Prime Minister of Terrorists Against Terrorism.

No need to worry, Obama will fight him to the last American. Progressives will cheer, not a one of them will worry about sending someone elses kid to be killed.

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

What's the deal EUNuck, why can you always justify your side like that and I can't?????   How can Bibi affect your life?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

Exactly UNI.

Do you suppose he, and Israel, will pay for that flip flop by a loss of support for Israel's treatment of Palestinians now?

He may regret his re-election if other countries remember his pre-election comments when Israel needs support in the future for some of their policies to their neighbors.

I thought you would be happy about such a flip flop. I thought you were in favor of a two state solution. Why aren't you delighted about his evolution on the matter?